Hey! I Building Empire!!!!

anyone who is trying to mock Ed by typing in all caps... or if you're just trying to be like him..

you'll notice that Ed, while his grammar isn't superb, has IMPECCABLE spelling. at least do it right

FUCK YOU ED

FUCK OFF JACK PUTZ.

YOUR INDISCRMINATING GENTLMAN

Originally posted by apocalypse dude
Job Target: Sales or marketing management with your international corporation.

Capabilities:
Market and sell industrial and agriculturally produced "chemicals."
Direct and coordinate activities concerned with research and development of new concepts, ideas, and basic data on organization's products, services, and ideologies.
Plan and formulate aspects of research and development proposals, such as purpose of project, applications to be utilized from findings, cost of project, and equipment requirements.
Approve and submit proposals to be considered feasible to management for consideration and allocation of funds
Negotiate contracts with "consulting firms " to perform "studies".
Achieve competitive edge through effective use of know-how in product coordination, ship chartering, insurance, and letters of credit

Accomplishments:

Managed cost analyses pertinent to specific products and countries in relation to total comsumption, pricing, competitors, market share, local production facilities, freighting and credit.
Successfully gained market information through Agents, distributors, and international governmental agencies.
Arranged sensitive offshore deals and "swap out material" with competitors in Europe, the Far East, and Latin America.
Sold industrial "packaging materials" to numerous Fortune 500 CEO's and major political figures including George W. Bush.
Increased market share of an industrial "paper" product from 27% to 61% in a six-month period.

Experience:

1999-Present: Operations Manager, C17H21NO4 Inc, Austin Texas.
1997-1999: Product Manager, International Chemicals and Substances Corporation, Baltimore, Maryland.
1995-1997: Sales Representative, T.Montana Imports, Miami Florida
1993-1995: Navigations Manager, American Import Shipping, Bogata Columbia.

Education:

1993: Sandford University, Chicago, Illinois,
M.B.A., International Business

AHHAHAH!!! I NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

hey Ed can i be the janotior of your huge empire!~?!?~

I want to clean your toliet bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work at coner of 4 ave and hillston. I uusally do night shifts there.

"Fuck you?"

$10

Me work for repectable bissnues t ype man. Your suit is wicked cool.

clean your toliet Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR HIRE!!!! I HAVES JANITOR!!! OK YOU PAYS ME MONEY NOW.

how do I pays 'yous your money nows!?!?!?! Do you take money order.

Plus how much si your wages. I clean toleit for 8 hours how much do I pay yous then.

*P.S. I think it is humorous that when I talk to Ed I am not really egsagerating to much, such is it that I type like this most of the time.*

Ed how in the hell am i suppose to do work. you in the way

toilet_boy.jpg

Originally posted by Conrad
how do I pays 'yous your money nows!?!?!?! Do you take money order.

Plus how much si your wages. I clean toleit for 8 hours how much do I pay yous then.

*P.S. I think it is humorous that when I talk to Ed I am not really egsagerating to much, such is it that I type like this most of the time.*

wow you're a tool

HEY CONRAD GUY, YOU FIRED!!!! YOU TALKS TOO MUCH AND THAT NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS SO PACKS UP YOUR STUFF BUTTHOLE!!!!!

Back