1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

hey GRIFTER420

Discussion in 'Archives' started by punkmother, Mar 30, 2003.

1. VOD Guest

Oh yeah, call him out for his avatar. His avatar is SUPER fucking gay. It's like Richard Simmons gay, and you know what? It's less gay than whining about getting bashed like you did. So that makes you more gay than his avatar. Your retort has been squashed.

2. punkmother calf cruncher fan

SNAP!

its official, THE VERY FIRST FLAME INVOLVING MY "GAY ASSED AVATAR"...i'll admit, i picked academiachuteboxe to take this one...but GRIFTER pulled it out, and in the end proved to be much more than the pussified little bitch i pegged him for...he went above and beyond my opinions and proved himself unimaginative and lame...CONGRATS BUDDY YOU EARNED IT...maybe we can celebrate by GETTING BANNED TOGETHER...then we can beg like cunts to be let back...what do you say?

3. Fuck you VOD all u do is analyze people's posts, i could care less if my "retort has been squashed", maybe if you stop trying to analyze everything on these fucking forums u'll realize that there is more to life then Sherdog.net and maybe for once u'll get some pussy.

4. Travis Trayer Amateur Fighter

That sounds like a party to me. You should have said Oh Snap.

5. His pride has been squashed. You are now a gaping vagina for us to fuck every time we see you coming down OT street.

6. punkmother calf cruncher fan

you're talking about getting pussy!?!

your fucking life must be great if getting banned ruined your day enough for you to bitch like daniel larusso at the all valley tournament to be let back in...

CONGRATS TO YOU GRIFTER IM SURE YOU GET LAID A BUNCH!!!

7. trunks Brown Belt

anyone who tries to say that someone is or isn't cool just because of what they do on an internet forum obviously isn't avery cool person himself.

8. VOD Guest

Damn, you got me. I read people's posts... I never thought anyone would notice that. I figured I'd read them, reply to them, and noone would ever catch on. It's fucked up that you had to be the one to ruin my gimmick. What the fuck is wrong with you? You just said the stupidest shit I've heard in a while. 'Stop reading my posts and talk about them, I hate it when you make me look like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: pussy'. Quit your bitching and go back to jerking off in your sister's panties.

9. Travis Trayer Amateur Fighter

Shouldn't you be killing yourself somewhere? Or maybe just rambling drunk messages to me.

10. no_gi Willie's a cunt

I'm sorry, what was your first language?

11. Punk stop trying to defend your sexslave.

12. VOD Guest

Hey Punk, do you see what he's doing now? Since he knows he can't handle attacking anything about us, he'll just try to insinuate that we're gay. Are you checking this out? It's the most brilliant move in OT history. I mean, he saw that we both posted about him and now he's saying we're GAY because of it? That's just too fucking clever for me to come back from. Looks like we're no match for him...

13. Hey leave Trunks alone he is drunk, it's funny. Let's get back to Grifter69.

14. Centurion Guest

Silence is the best defense with this one Grifter..... The big dogs have been let loose on you so go back on the porch and sleep this one off.

15. Travis Trayer Amateur Fighter

I know. I am just poking good fun.

16. Ruffneck didn't i tell you to get your bitch asss out of here? No one is listening to your ass so dont waste your time little girl.

17. punkmother calf cruncher fan

hes RIGHT vod...look at my avatar!!! I AM GAY!!!

fuck the whole contest of whod say the first, "YOU'RE GAY LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR"...im really gay, and he caught on...

18. Travis Trayer Amateur Fighter

I am listening to you ruffneck. Don't listen the pussy's lies.

19. punkmother calf cruncher fan

seriously kid, ruffneck has more cred than you at this point...so id drop it.

20. Oh my bad ruffneck i ddin't see your little bitch friend.