hey GRIFTER420

Man punk u got a fucking problem , i always thought u were cool but then u go and start shit when i didnt do shit to you, or is it cause i stole that sig from u..well anyways i don't care i just did it in fun and games u don't have to start funk out of nowhere because of it.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
Whoa VOD you must have some kind of power over people. He said "if u dont want me to post then i'll get the fuck out".

Maybe life is working for you?

It's nice that I can at least have a few accomplishments even if they're short-lived. Him leaving would be the most advisable thing to do. He's not going to come back at us, and he just proved himself to be the biggest pussy on the block. Even if he tried to come back at us and failed, he'd get more respect than he does now. The cries of 'WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?' could be heard around the world as he whimpers into his pillow sulking at his position around here.

Originally posted by VOD
It's nice that I can at least have a few accomplishments even if they're short-lived. Him leaving would be the most advisable thing to do. He's not going to come back at us, and he just proved himself to be the biggest pussy on the block. Even if he tried to come back at us and failed, he'd get more respect than he does now. The cries of 'WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?' could be heard around the world as he whimpers into his pillow sulking at his position around here.

Vod i'm not being a pussy im just asking what the fuck i did to you so shut the fuck, i'm jus twondering why because i haven't been doing shit or starting shit on the forums. You're just insulting me calling me a pussy out of nowhere, what the fuck is your problem?

a signature? not a big deal..

you purposely getting banned to look HARDCORE then beg like a bitch with a dick in her ass to be let back on is laughable...

"The cries of 'WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?' could be heard around the world as he whimpers into his pillow sulking at his position around here."

Hahahahaha that is too damn funny man. That's every other post he makes.

RUffneck who the fuck are you? get the fuck outta here bitch.

Why would someone get all uptight about being a pussy when they are? That totally confuses me.

Originally posted by Grifter420
You're just insulting me calling me a pussy out of nowhere, what the fuck is your problem?

Calling you a pussy out of nowhere? You went into the medicine cabinet, grabbed the vaseline, and lubed your own ass for the verbal raping you just recieved. I haven't seen a pussy the likes of you in quite some time. You might as well have just started insulting yourself to try to take some of the ammo away from us. You truly proved yourself pathetic. It'd be less pathetic to hang yourself over this internet bashing you took than to continue with it as if we're evil do-er's...

RUffneck who the fuck are you? get the fuck outta here bitch.

That's right, grow that backbone. Start talkin' shit to him. You gotta prove your cooler than someone. That's a good enough target to assert a little bit of authority.

" GRIFTER since you think you have REAL problems and wanna cry....Here.....Take my teddy........"
photo_article_ziona_small.jpg

grifter gets bitched around like a cocktoy at a bachelorette party then wants to go after ruffneck...

get used to being mocked grifter, i assure you, you will be a joke on this forum for a while...

thats what happens to most fucking queers that get banned on purpose that beg to be let back in...take kage for example.

Not only will he be our joke but he'll be everyone's joke. He's going to be like a rock groupie and just passed around, violated, then tossed to the curb. I doubt he'll even get a paper towel to wipe the semen off of his face after he's bitched by every person around here.

Originally posted by VOD
That's right, grow that backbone. Start talkin' shit to him. You gotta prove your cooler than someone. That's a good enough target to assert a little bit of authority.

I threw his own comeback at him. I think he is still dazed from the blow.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
I threw his own comeback at him. I think he is still dazed from the blow.

Your original post was funny till you threw that in

Man all of you need to quit sucking each other's dicks, especiallly punk and vod..u 2 seem to have something going together..u fuckin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Man all of you need to quit sucking each other's dicks, especiallly punk and vod..u 2 seem to have something going together..u fuckin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

its a little late to put up a fight...you begging us to stop the gangbanging has been well documented in the previous posts...at this point its not rape, just rough sex.

stfu punk u fuckin bitch, why do u always have gay ass people on your avatar..fuckin fruit.

stfu punk u fuckin bitch, why do u always have gay ass people on your avatar..fuckin fruit.

You and Kage should get an apartment together

Back