Hey Dustin Poirier, stop sucking up to Khabib - Sincerely, EVERYONE

God damit.... How does every thread end up being about Conor?????

Somehow a Poirier thread becomes a Conor thread?? This is like MMA maths but finding a way to link everyone or everything back to MacGregor?

Lets try this... I will say Ninja Rua... now find a way to drop Conors name in?????

Oooh I'll play
Ninja is the brother of the guy having a giggle behind the dolly throwing dipshit

l3vRndi1rXNI5qXGE.gif

To what end? Is Khabib NOT special? Dustin sure as hell didn't "suck up" to Conor or MJ after they beat him and he knows there is absolutley ZERO chance he will ever fight Khabib again maybe that's why he's being honest.

Sure it's entertaining when Chael loses to a fighter an then says the guy that just beat him sucks, but to each his own.

Guy raised 200k for his charity. Ever hear of gatirude?

No.

I've literally never heard of that word.

Ever.

Other than that, TS is a POS who doesn't think that a guy can be openly honest about his assessment of how the fight went. I'm sure Dustin will move on but people are going to ask him about the Khabib fight and he's probably not going to change his story at this point so fucking deal with it.

As someone else mentioned on here earlier, Khabib is Matt Hughes 2.0, and it took a while for people to figure out how to crack him back in the day so I don't see Khabib being any different.

Back