Hey Dustin Poirier, stop sucking up to Khabib - Sincerely, EVERYONE

Lately I've been seeing post after post on Sherdog of Dustin talking about how great Khabib is ... It's one thing to be respectful and to give your opponent props after the fight, but to keep PANDERING to Khabib WEEKS AFTER the fight?

"Everything happens for a reason. This is my journey and it's unique. Thank you Khabib for another tough life lesson. No excuses no regrets. Gonna take my lumps and keep it moving."

"I felt a similar feeling when I rolled with Marcelo Garcia, a long time ago. He's a special individual."

giphy.gif

We get it man. You lost. But move the fuck on and keep training. I never heard so much sucking up in my life. Dustin EAISLY eclipses the biggest Khabib nut huggers in this forum.

To make matters worse, Dustin's t-shirt that he wore that night, was sold for a 100K by Khabib for "charity."

I use the term charity loosely because, Dana White probably told Khabib to DONATE money and repair his image, after the DISGRACEFUL brawl that him and his animalistic crew of thugs did at UFC 229.

Thank Greg Jackson for the idea.
0-32445

"Go get some fans, Khabib" - Kenny Florian

How would you feel if the MEMENTO of your worst ass beating was PAWNED off for more than your paycheck?

Dustin Poirier's defeat is male equivalent of Ronda Rousey's meltdown. The only differences is, Ronda's pillow dried up from the tears.
what a shit thread.

Sportsmanship, respect and honor are all gone these days. It’s a shame.

It takes a bigger man to praise his opponent in defeat than it does a man dancing around celebrating after a victory OR making excuses (my foot was the size of a balloon lol).

Hopefully he comes back stronger. Mad props to Dustin.

Lately I've been seeing post after post on Sherdog of Dustin talking about how great Khabib is ... It's one thing to be respectful and to give your opponent props after the fight, but to keep PANDERING to Khabib WEEKS AFTER the fight?

"Everything happens for a reason. This is my journey and it's unique. Thank you Khabib for another tough life lesson. No excuses no regrets. Gonna take my lumps and keep it moving."

"I felt a similar feeling when I rolled with Marcelo Garcia, a long time ago. He's a special individual."

giphy.gif

We get it man. You lost. But move the fuck on and keep training. I never heard so much sucking up in my life. Dustin EAISLY eclipses the biggest Khabib nut huggers in this forum.

To make matters worse, Dustin's t-shirt that he wore that night, was sold for a 100K by Khabib for "charity."

I use the term charity loosely because, Dana White probably told Khabib to DONATE money and repair his image, after the DISGRACEFUL brawl that him and his animalistic crew of thugs did at UFC 229.

0-32445

How would you feel if the MEMENTO of your worst ass beating was PAWNED off for more than your paycheck?

Dustin Poirier's defeat is male equivalent of Ronda Rousey's meltdown. The only differences is, Ronda's pillow dried up from the tears.
You're trying really hard for those likes eh?

It's always amusing to see posters who are too scared to even talk to girls imply that a champion-level MMA fighter is a coward or cucked or whatever goofy terms the kids are using these days.

giphy.gif

0-32445

f564a29b3cb5444c894e5870f5e2275b.gif

TS just broke the Sherdog record for being the most triggered individual in it's history.

Great job.

Maybe some people are just decent human beings TS.

Shit thread is shit. Dustin couldn’t be classier in defeat. He’ll bounce back and you’ll stay dumb, all is good in the world.

Dustin is certainly looking like a pussy these days after giving his back and quitting mid fight. It makes it even more hilarious that he told Colby "on sight!" Like really? Why would anyone be worried about a cry baby who licks the toes of someone who just embarrassed him?

The more amazing Khabib is, the more justified Dustin’s loss is...

Dustin just identifying the alpha dog.

OP is correctj. The ass-guzzling of khabib is getting out-of-hand,, and I am glad that someone is calling it out and bringing it to the attention of this Board.

After fighting someone, there is a mutual respect that develops naturally. However, heaping loads of ass-juice upon Khabib is absurd.

Why?

Because. As an MMA opponent, khabib is Matt Hughes 2.0, a physically dominant wrestler with highly skilled, advancee grappling. His striking is EXTREMELY under-rated, the same way that detective Jake Shields' striking was under-rated.

However, this is a familiar version of fighter,,the dominant wrestler, that has succeeded in MMA many times over.

Clearly, his striking is not top notch and can easily be exploited at the highest levels of mma

giphy.gif

0-32445

I like the respect..props to Dustin.

Back