Hey Dustin Poirier, stop sucking up to Khabib - Sincerely, EVERYONE

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Lately I've been seeing post after post on Sherdog of Dustin talking about how great Khabib is ... It's one thing to be respectful and to give your opponent props after the fight, but to keep PANDERING to Khabib WEEKS AFTER the fight?

"Everything happens for a reason. This is my journey and it's unique. Thank you Khabib for another tough life lesson. No excuses no regrets. Gonna take my lumps and keep it moving."

"I felt a similar feeling when I rolled with Marcelo Garcia, a long time ago. He's a special individual."

giphy.gif

We get it man. You lost. But move the fuck on and keep training. I never heard so much sucking up in my life. Dustin EAISLY eclipses the biggest Khabib nut huggers in this forum.

To make matters worse, Dustin's t-shirt that he wore that night, was sold for a 100K by Khabib for "charity."

I use the term charity loosely because, Dana White probably told Khabib to DONATE money and repair his image, after the DISGRACEFUL brawl that him and his animalistic crew of thugs did at UFC 229.

Thank Greg Jackson for the idea.
0-32445

"Go get some fans, Khabib" - Kenny Florian

How would you feel if the MEMENTO of your worst ass beating was PAWNED off for more than your paycheck?

Dustin Poirier's defeat is male equivalent of Ronda Rousey's meltdown. The only differences is, Ronda's pillow dried up from the tears.

Lately I've been seeing post after post on Sherdog of Dustin talking about how great Khabib is ... It's one thing to be respectful and to give your opponent props after the fight, but to keep PANDERING to Khabib WEEKS AFTER the fight?

"Everything happens for a reason. This is my journey and it's unique. Thank you Khabib for another tough life lesson. No excuses no regrets. Gonna take my lumps and keep it moving."

"I felt a similar feeling when I rolled with Marcelo Garcia, a long time ago. He's a special individual."

giphy.gif

We get it man. You lost. But move the fuck on and keep training. I never heard so much sucking up in my life. Dustin EAISLY eclipses the biggest Khabib nut huggers in this forum.

To make matters worse, Dustin's t-shirt that he wore that night, was sold for a 100K by Khabib for "charity."

I use the term charity loosely because, Dana White probably told Khabib to DONATE money and repair his image, after the DISGRACEFUL brawl that him and his animalistic crew of thugs did at UFC 229.

0-32445

How would you feel if the MEMENTO of your worst ass beating was PAWNED off for more than your paycheck?

Dustin Poirier's defeat is male equivalent of Ronda Rousey's meltdown. The only differences is, Ronda's pillow dried up from the tears.
giphy.gif

Get off it TS, fuck off with this absolute shit thread.

Comparing a man owning up to his defeat, wearing his heart on his sleeve and openly giving props to a dominant force to a woman contemplating suicide when she got a much needed reality check.

<3>

Hey TS, stop making shitty threads - sincerely, EVERYONE.

TS after Poirier is asked a question about his loss.

Yeah, it's revolting. Keep that shit behind the scenes, if you want, but all this fake nice guy shit - that's only there cause you're too fragile to handle drama - needs to stop.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

0-32445

TS must’ve been one of those guys saying “Dustin is going to starch khabib. Michael Johnson rocked khabibs glass jaw. Conor’s foot was a balloon”

giphy.gif

0-32445

Holy fuck!

Triggered as fuck

giphy.gif

0-32445

BAN THIS salty Conor fangirl
<Bottle.gif>

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

you look like you put a lot of effort into that post op

It is refreshing. We are not hearing excuses and crying. Don’t forget that Khabib said some nice things about him as well.

Back