• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"He's my dad and he loves me !" - Weidman wants to slap Bisping for insulting his dad.

“I might just go to Anaheim and look for Bisping for bringing up my family members and slap him in his mouth. But, other than that, I got nothing going on,” said Weidman when asked about his future plans.

"My dad, I don’t know how old he is, over 60 now. You have to love people for who you are. He’s my dad and obviously he loves me, supports me and he’s happy for me. It’s hard to control his emotions while I am in the middle of a lot of stuff. It is what it is, but, at the end of the day, it doesn’t give Bisping the right to open his mouth."

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/7/24/...-slap-idiot-michael-bisping-for-insulting-dad

I like Weidman and his family, he's a bit sensitive but I can see where he's coming from. I hope Weidman goes on a good run. I can't stand Bisping.

How the fuck does he not know how old his own dad is?

Chris really shouldn't talk about Bisping's eye...

2h3sp6c.png

buzz1.png

Lol....Weidman talked about his eye.

Fair play bitch. Dont get dirty if you cant handle it.

And I like Weidman. #stillmyboy
Honestly, does it not feel a bit awkward calling someone who could literally mangle you a bitch? Genuinely curious. I don't believe fighters are above criticism but find another route.

Attention craving old man seems fair play in comparison to an inflicted disability, but even if it wasn't so - Chris started it.

insulting someones parents is the ultimate no no...just the thought of someone doing that, angers me...
yea... but you wanna know whats another no no...insulting a serious eye injury that couldve ended one's professional fighting career...especially the insult coming from another fighter...that is truly the ultimate disrespect.

dont be foul and just look at it from one side while ignoring the other...and the side you're looking from is the one that actually done the personal insult first...that makes me question what type of person you are...or anyone for that matter. you wanna get personal expect it back...dont cry foul and be a goddamn hypocrite.

Weidman poked at Bisping, Bisping poked back by bringing in Weidman's family.

I dont agree with the sentiments in this thread saying that its the same thing. What Bisping did was low... He's usually much wittier than this.

“I might just go to Anaheim and look for Bisping for bringing up my family members and slap him in his mouth. But, other than that, I got nothing going on,” said Weidman when asked about his future plans.

"My dad, I don’t know how old he is, over 60 now. You have to love people for who you are. He’s my dad and obviously he loves me, supports me and he’s happy for me. It’s hard to control his emotions while I am in the middle of a lot of stuff. It is what it is, but, at the end of the day, it doesn’t give Bisping the right to open his mouth."

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/7/24/...-slap-idiot-michael-bisping-for-insulting-dad

I like Weidman and his family, he's a bit sensitive but I can see where he's coming from. I hope Weidman goes on a good run. I can't stand Bisping.

Solution:

1. Enter Octagon.

2. Kick Bisping's ass.

Any questions?

“I might just go to Anaheim and look for Bisping for bringing up my family members and slap him in his mouth".

Chris, you do know what they say, right?
Repeat after me:

Don’t let your mouth get you into something your ass can’t handle.

Its not like he made fun of his pants. It was his eye injury that made him look weird forever.
Ya but throughout boxing and MMA trashtalk history, bringing in family is very rare, considered low and hardly helps promote a fight, Bisping was just being a penis, a funny penis, but a penis non the less

I didnt say wiedman was going to lose, hell i forgot about the fight until that night.
To be fair, while I was replying to your post, it was aimed in general at the conveniently changing narrative that went from people talking about how Kelvin would work Weidman to instead writing off Kelvin as too small when they didn't get their desired result.

Weidman can talk shit when he actually beats a MW post USADA.

He never tested positive for anything dude get over it.

And for the record I think steroids should be legal.
I like to see big Juiced up guys beating the s*** out of one another... I miss Pride Fighting Championships....

Back