• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"He's my dad and he loves me !" - Weidman wants to slap Bisping for insulting his dad.

Bisping is a complete and utter wanker but funny, sometimes. However, ripping up flags during fights and insulting family members is going too far. I don't even think McGregor sunk to those levels.
Conor goes after peoples race and family all the time nothing is off limit to Conor.

Both these guys are pathetically thin skinned hypocrits.

Whys his dad even in the cage? Once you bring your dad into the cage, he's fair play to critics and fans. If you don't want people commenting on him, keep him leashed to his seat.
This.
In general, family should be kept out of the fight, but....you bring your dad to the cage, and he gets on mic when he has nothing to do with fighting.
You can't expect people to not comment.

Well, Bisping was probably the muse for Oliver twist, living on the streets and eating porridge.

Cant even remember how old his father is.

Tsk, tsk.

20247996_10211470891062681_3650466416290788608_o.jpg

Lol at people saying Bisping is out of bounds with the dad comment. He said what everyone on Sherdog says/thinks about Papa Weidman anyway. But it's Bisping, so of course it's a low blow.

Chris isn't even upset, he knows he made a worse comment about a fight related injury (you wouldn't make fun of someone being punch drunk for example), he can't be that dumb. He's manufacturing salt in the hopes it will garner himself a title shot.

Wait, you thought this knee wasn't from the depths of hell combined with the hate from the oldest of times ?

lkc469m.gif

It was like something that was launched out of hell & then plummeted back down from heaven.

Weidman started it by calling him a british bum then talking shit bout hit eye

Don't talk shit if you can't handle hearing it back.

In general, family should be kept out of the fight, but....you bring your dad to the cage, and he gets on mic when he has nothing to do with fighting.
You can't expect people to not comment.
Lots of fighters bring their family into the octagon after a fight. Even bisping has brought his girlfriend and son. No-one insults them or even mentions them. Only bisping brings up family because he is totally classless, despite being a Cunt, I mean, Count.

Lool how do you not know how old your dad is? And he say it so casually like most people dont know their dads age.
I don't think it's that uncommon.
I don't know my dad's exact age offhand, id have to think about it for a bit. It's not like I don't know if he's 60 or 80 though. But is he 62...or 64....? I could give an answer and would be 80% sure...but not 100%
After around 30ish, you start giving a whole lot less of a shit about birthdays, and even less of a shit about other people's birthdays.
Besides a "happy birthday, old man", we don't do much in terms of bday celebrations past the age of 21

Bisping will bitchslap him back to long island.

Lol....Weidman talked about his eye.

Fair play bitch. Dont get dirty if you cant handle it.

And I like Weidman. #stillmyboy
This is it exactly. Weidmen went on to Michael about his eye and shit; what would anyone expect in return? Especially in lieu of how, once again his Dad was in the octagon there, that shits going to get addressed. I'm not knocking it at all, to each their own, but if a man's Da does some cringeworthy shit, then that man goes on to talk shit, you better believe that shit is getting brought up.

And I like Weidman too lol.

Weidman went outta bounds with Bisping's jacked up eye, so Bisping hit him back. Fair play.......

Lots of fighters bring their family into the octagon after a fight. Even bisping has brought his girlfriend and son. No-one insults them or even mentions them. Only bisping brings up family because he is totally classless, despite being a Cunt, I mean, Count.

No one insults them or mentions them because they don't get on the mic. They smile, clap, take a picture, and stand by their fighter like normal people.
Weidmans dad wasn't being interviewed. He straight up grabbed the mic out of Rogan's hand and start blabbering. If Bisping's wife or kid did that, or anybody for that matter, they'd deserve a little shit for it. Even coaches don't do that shit.
Im sure Weidman Sr. Is a nice guy, but dude has no business on mic in the Octagon.

Back