• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"He's my dad and he loves me !" - Weidman wants to slap Bisping for insulting his dad.

Shouldn't have brought up his eye lol
A clash of two men who seemingly can't take their own medicine. Each would probably pretend the other crossed some imaginary line that he himself wouldn't.

All the shit bisping talks he takes a fight injury to heart lol. What a wannabe pretty boy. He should of just said I KOd the guy who kicked your ass with a crossed eye. Lol

Weidman can talk shit when he actually beats a MW post USADA.
I love how you haters were talking all this shit about how Kelvin was gonna kick Chris's ass, but then when he smashes Gastelum instead, now you clowns change the narrative to "oh, Kelvin's not a real middleweight." Listen assholes, if Kelvin can't make 170 (he's failed several times) then that means he's a fucking middleweight. It's not fair to someone who weighs in at 170 to then fight someone like Kelvin who comes in at 180 (yes, Kelvin actually came in that heavy for a 170 lb fight) and will be fucking HUGE on fight night. Not being a "real middleweight" certainly didn't stop Kelvin from smashing Tim Kennedy and Vitor. Weidman whipped that ass because he's a better fighter than all of these guys. Kelvin couldn't stop the take downs and couldn't stop the submission. That's about skill, not size.

Weidman's dad seems to relish being on television.

Last edited:
Weidman's anger management sherpa is Michael Chiesa?

I love how you haters were talking all this shit about how Kelvin was gonna kick Chris's ass, but then when he smashes Gastelum instead, now you clowns change the narrative to "oh, Kelvin's not a real middleweight." Listen assholes, if Kelvin can't make 170 (he's failed several times) then that means he's a fucking middleweight. It's not fair to someone who weighs in at 170 to then fight someone like Kelvin who comes in at 180 (yes, Kelvin actually came in that heavy for a 170 lb fight) and will be fucking HUGE on fight night. Not being a "real middleweight" certainly didn't stop Kelvin from smashing Tim Kennedy and Vitor. Weidman whipped that ass because he's a better fighter than all of these guys. Kelvin couldn't stop the take downs and couldn't stop the submission. That's about skill, not size.
This x 1000

Whys his dad even in the cage? Once you bring your dad into the cage, he's fair play to critics and fans. If you don't want people commenting on him, keep him leashed to his seat.

A clash of two men who seemingly can't take their own medicine. Each would probably pretend the other crossed some imaginary line that he himself wouldn't.
It's odd because it's extremely blatant and easy to spot from anyone like two 10 year olds.

Who with a straight face can insult someone, receive a reply to their insult, then act blind sided and offended. He's like damn how could you say that too me?

I honestly was 50/50 on Chris losing the fight. On one hand Chris is a much bigger fighter who is skilled, on the other hand Kelvin is really good, and Chris had gotten his shit pushed in, in his last 3 fights wasn't sure where his head was. Chris beat a good MW in Kelvin, not top 5 but top 10. Kelvin showed a lot of heart in that fight and amazing chin. In a pure stand up fight I truly believe Kelvin would up ended it, but it's MMA and Chris is still a phenomenal grappler. It sucks that Mousasi left because I would love to see a rematch. Hopefully he fights the winner of Rockhold vs Branch fight.

still that failed narrative. whatever

It's odd because it's extremely blatant and easy to spot from anyone like two 10 year olds.

Who with a straight face can insult someone, receive a reply to their insult, then act blind sided and offended. He's like damn how could you say that too me?
I'm picturing them fighting: one is throwing low blows and the other is tossing out eye pokes, and they're both complaining to the ref.

Edit: As an analogy only; I'm not trying to call them dirty fighters.

It's a nice story line for the two to play out until they fight and will build the fight more. Weidman senior is a classy guy, loves his kid.

I didnt say wiedman was going to lose, hell i forgot about the fight until that night.

Come on guys.

I know it's easy to forget Bisping is the champ, but he actually still is.

Weidman is just trying to create the fake drama needed to get a title shot now a days. I hate it but that's how the UFC works now for the most part.

Weidman ain't shit these days the guy looks like a stroke victim himself with daddy holding his hand.

Make Rockhold/Weidman 2

Starting to think Romero knee'd him harder than we thought.

Wait, you thought this knee wasn't from the depths of hell combined with the hate from the oldest of times ?

lkc469m.gif

Back