"Hero" faces charges for assaulting a Grandfather who has a CCW permit.

It's a good possibly that Wal-Mart was not the only place he was going.

I know someone that was shot and robbed in a Cracker Barrel.

He had the permit and Wal-Mart doesn't forbid it so he had the right.

Also have you ever seen some of the people that go into Wal-Mart?

You are scared of your own shadow aren't you?

Are the news in the USA often told like that?

Not that I care that much about it, I am just curious

Media have taken the same stance as the fucking idiots who upload fights to youtube "white dude fights with 3 black guys"

Its fucking dumb :icon_neut

Actually, Mr. Daniels is lucky that these idiots jumped on him. If they'd called 9/11 and reported him as a suspicious person with a gun, he might have been shot on sight like John Crawford was.

You are scared of your own shadow aren't you?

Do you mean do I try to be prepared, yes.

Do you mean have I ever used a firearm in self-defense, yes.

Do I carry a firearm everywhere, no.

So no I'm not scared and I have been places where you most likely would pee your panties.

If this guy wants to carry everywhere he legally can then more power to him.

No but it might help if they try and drag you to their mother ship for probing.

people-of-walmart-15.jpg

That must be a Wal*Mart in Japan.

Do you mean do I try to be prepared, yes.

Do you mean have I ever used a firearm in self-defense, yes.

Do I carry a firearm everywhere, no.

So no I'm not scared and I have been places where you most likely would pee your panties.

Yes, prepared to be a real hero in cause some guy in walmart argues with you over who's taking home the last TV on black friday.

And you're exactly right. You're scared so everrrryone should be scared. Pray tell, where are all these places that would make me piss myself like a 5 year old girl.

And being that you've been to these places, why are you still so scared when you're at home?

Would it have been okay for the man with the gun to have shot the guy attacking him?

Sure, why not? Eminen's uncle was the aggressor in the physical altercation, and the guy he attacked he was carrying the gun legally.

Wasn't this the justification for Zimmerman shooting Martin?

Sure, why not? Eminen's uncle was the aggressor in the physical altercation, and the guy he attacked he was carrying the gun legally.

Wasn't this the justification for Zimmerman shooting Martin?

I thought the justification for shooting Martin was the pics of him giving the finger and smoking weed

Yes, prepared to be a real hero in cause some guy in walmart argues with you over who's taking home the last TV on black friday.

And you're exactly right. You're scared so everrrryone should be scared. Pray tell, where are all these places that would make me piss myself like a 5 year old girl.

And being that you've been to these places, why are you still so scared when you're at home?

What's your problem you can't read.

You don't know me or my background so you are trolling with bull shit just to get a reaction.

What's your problem you can't read.

You don't know me or my background so you are trolling with bull shit just to get a reaction.

I asked you a question that I guess you now can't answer. Where have you been that's so scary that now you're so scared you think it's a good idea to carry a gun into walmart?

I asked you a question that I guess you now can't answer. Where have you been that's so scary that now you're so scared you think it's a good idea to carry a gun into walmart?

I didn't say I think I needed to carry every time I went to Wal-Mart, I said this guy had a right to if he wanted and he was doing so legally.

I'm not about to go over every situation I have been in both personal and professional.

I carry when I want and if I feel the need and I don't need to justify it.

It's enough to say I have had the occasion to use a firearm in situations where I felt it was needed.

There is nothing wrong with carrying a weapon anywhere it is legal just like carrying a spare tire in case you have a flat.

I didn't say I think I needed to carry every time I went to Wal-Mart, I said this guy had a right to if he wanted and he was doing so legally.

I'm not about to go over every situation I have been in both personal and professional.

I carry when I want and if I feel the need and I don't need to justify it.

It's enough to say I have had the occasion to use a firearm in situations where I felt it was needed.

There is nothing wrong with carrying a weapon anywhere it is legal just like carrying a spare tire in case you have a flat.

LOL. Yes, a gun is exactly like a spare tire.

Of course you don't want to justify it. Just say you love guns and that's it. Stop trying to argue anything else and be honest with it at least.

LOL. Yes, a gun is exactly like a spare tire.

Of course you don't want to justify it. Just say you love guns and that's it. Stop trying to argue anything else and be honest with it at least.

Go back to your pipe.

You don't live here so you don't have to worry about it.

I gave you my reason and I'm done with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back