Heres to hoping Vick gets violently KOed again Niko Warwagon

What the fuck is a boby bag?

I hope to see Niko Price win. I just think he is more interesting and want him to do well.

I don't have hatred for James Vick being associated with Lloyd Irvin. It could be that he doesn't have another gym to train in. Just because he goes there, doesn't mean he is raping or abusing women.
Even so, Niko ftw.

Am I the only one that kinda feels bad for this guy lol?

niko-price-300-300.jpeg

Who else wants to see that losing streak continue?

War Niko

Put him in a body bag!
Nah man. Vick just trying to provide for himself and his family. May the best man win. If he does lose may he not suffer any serious damage and is able to go home to his family safe and sound.

Lloyd Irvin was involved in a gang rape in college, he got off because he couldn't get it up. Everyone else involved was convicted. Fuck everyone who willingly associates with Lloyd Irvin. There's also a load of shady shit that went down at his gym over the years.
Do you have any evidence of this?

Vick said he's been "religiously" working on keeping his hands up, especially when backing up. Kind of weird that it's taken him this long to address the issue. He probably just goes back to his old bad habit against Niko and gets brutally finished. Niko isn't anything special technically, but he has more power in his hands than anyone Vick has faced thus far and is used to fighting taller guys. He's also really good in the pocket, which is one of Vick's weaknesses. Has an equal reach to Vick as well, assuming the UFC properly measured both of them.

Vick said he's been "religiously" working on keeping his hands up, especially when backing up. Kind of weird that it's taken him this long to address the issue. He probably just goes back to his old bad habit against Niko and gets brutally finished. Niko isn't anything special technically, but he has more power in his hands than anyone Vick has faced thus far and is used to fighting taller guys. He's also really good in the pocket, which is one of Vick's weaknesses. Has an equal reach to Vick as well, assuming the UFC properly measured both of them.

Once Niko puts hands on Vick and KO's his ass the narrative of the weight cut making his chin weak can finally be laid to rest.

Nice editing homeslice.

<Dany07>

What the fuck is a copper?

<{vega}>

Copper = Cop You said you are having coffee and donuts, right? and you have "Pig" in your username. Hence why i said username checks out. It's really not that complicated.

and Just in case you don't get the "Pig" reference either that also means Cop!

so fuck off Narc i don't talk to your kind.

edit: and in case you are really as dumb as i think you are Cops eat and drink tons of coffee and donuts. I hope your pea sized brain can handle all of that.

Last edited:
Copper = Cop You said you are having coffee and donuts, right? and you have "Pig" in your username. Hence why i said username checks out. It's really not that complicated.

and Just in case you don't get the "Pig" reference either that also means Cop!

so fuck off Narc i don't talk to your kind.

edit: and in case you are really as dumb as i think you are Cops eat and drink tons of coffee and donuts. I hope your pea sized brain can handle all of that.

<{outtahere}>

Wtf is a boby bag though?

Yeah I know, it's stupid really.

I mean it's like Darren Till too, I've never been a fan of the gobby scouser persona he had but since his loss to Woodley and then the Masvidal one on top he's chilled out a lot and is a really likeable dude, the tweet he put out to Ben Askren too after his loss with Masvidal showed a lot of dignity, specially considering the shit he gave Ben previous the fight so it was a class act was that tweet.

I don't like to see Gastelum lose and I know the odd's are against Till in this but like with that fight I'd actually like to see Till win and will be rooting for him in that fight, even though as I say I know the chances and I'm not sure he'll beat Gastelum either, it would just be very cool if he does.

TJ Dillashaw is another when he comes back, he's had his shit for the PED usage so as long as he comes back clean then give him a chance to rectify that and turn things around, it would be good to see.
Peds aren't tj's only crime

Back