Heres to hoping Vick gets violently KOed again Niko Warwagon

Crybaby.jpg

ece1c2f0435edb65f887776883b77571.gif

I mean a guy talked some trash to hype up a fight of course he deserves to have his career ruined. Hope he wins just to piss you guys off.

Fuck this pro-rape bastard

nikGOAT first round ko

niko-price-300-300.jpeg

Who else wants to see that losing streak continue?

War Niko

Put him in a boby bag!
I do hope he loses. I dont hate him but I do dislike him. I never could stand that artificial cocky shit talk he gave Justin Gaethje. Saying he sucks and cant win even though he fought 2 guys before him that were champions/became interim champ. Then he himself gets slept in their fight and after takes a photo with Justin at the hotel.

Vick is a Bellator caliber fighter.
Mr. Vick whos better than Justin Gaethje in his mind gets knocked retarded again by Paul Felder then Dan Hooker.
If he loses this fight he may be on suicide watch. I wish no ill will on anyone but when you talk that kinda shit and tell a fighter they suck when you suck you need to lose and leave the sport.

Sherdog (and the Internet in general) is obsessed with kicking people while they're down.

I haven't seen Vick trash talk anyone since the Gaethje loss, and the guy just keeps getting shit on for really no reason lol.
Shit talk does matter when its telling a fighter that fought and lost to high caliber fighters like Justin had then you get KOed in every fight then and thereafter. Fighters are held accountable in cometition by fans especially when you talk bad about a fan friendly fight style Justin has, fans do not forget what you say. Just like if Adesanya got KTFO by Whittaker after the dance routine Israel would be the biggest joke in MMA right now to the fans you speak of.

Make sure you can back up what you say when building a fight. Especially when talking specifics comparing your ability to another fighters.

Don't mind Vick as much since he's been taken down a notch. All that championship talk is gone now and he just wants to win. I can respect that.

Shit talk does matter when its telling a fighter that fought and lost to high caliber fighters like Justin had then you get KOed in every fight then and thereafter. Fighters are held accountable in cometition by fans especially when you talk bad about a fan friendly fight style Justin has, fans do not forget what you say. Just like if Adesanya got KTFO by Whittaker after the dance routine Israel would be the biggest joke in MMA right now to the fans you speak of.

Make sure you can back up what you say when building a fight. Especially when talking specifics comparing your ability to another fighters.
i dont give a fuck about shit-talk when its about a fighter's abilities. you're acting like vick wasn't confident he could beat gaethje, he most definitely was even if he turned out to be wrong.

i can understand wanting him to lose when he fought against gaethje, but i do not understand being obsessed with wanting him to lose over and over again because he talked a lot of shit at one point.

whatever though, this doesnt matter, there's other MUCH more meaningful reasons as to why people dislike vick that i wasnt aware of.

He is "shit on" because he won't distance himself from the rapists he trains with.

Hopefully Nico gives him a little more of that sweet sweet CTE.
wlho? i thought he was training in Thailand for this fight

Not to mention when two of his students viciously raped and beat a third student and Lloyd supported them and raised money for their defence James Vick didn't see the need to find a new coach.

Nico is probably the hardest puncher James has faced even though Justin knocked him bandy with one shot.

I'm looking for a more prolonged beat-down from mount this time.

Is that true? I don’t believe in guilt by association.

And I don’t know the details if he was right or wrong in supporting them.
I’d have to know the facts in order to for an opinion on that.

Lloyd Irvin was involved in a gang rape in college, he got off because he couldn't get it up. Everyone else involved was convicted. Fuck everyone who willingly associates with Lloyd Irvin. There's also a load of shady shit that went down at his gym over the years.

I’d have to go over the facts but it sounds like he didn’t do anything and a bunch of other people raped a girl?

Crazy people do crazy shit your with and you don’t participate and you’re guilty by association?

This is America baby! I’ll read into this but if he didn’t rape anyone you can’t call him a rapist.

Fuck vick and his coach. Niko gonna sleep this fucker and hes gonna get sent to the B leagues where the competition is easier.

Back