Heres to hoping Vick gets violently KOed again Niko Warwagon

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
niko-price-300-300.jpeg

Who else wants to see that losing streak continue?

War Niko

Put him in a body bag!

Last edited:
First. I'm first.
All you other Vick haters get in line.

Niko via hammerfists from the bottom

I hope so, but only because I have bet Price to win.

Honestly and truthfully, no.

I'm not a fan of Vick by any means, the build up the Gaethje fight was quite sweet when Gaethje got the win however he's not a bad dude really.

He's paid his dues now for the shit talking he'd done lol

I'd like to see him win to be honest.

Honestly and truthfully, no.

I'm not a fan of Vick by any means, the build up the Gaethje fight was quite sweet when Gaethje got the win however he's not a bad dude really.

He's paid his dues now for the shit talking he'd done lol

I'd like to see him win to be honest.
Sherdog (and the Internet in general) is obsessed with kicking people while they're down.

I haven't seen Vick trash talk anyone since the Gaethje loss, and the guy just keeps getting shit on for really no reason lol.

Sherdog (and the Internet in general) is obsessed with kicking people while they're down.

I haven't seen Vick trash talk anyone since the Gaethje loss, and the guy just keeps getting shit on for really no reason lol.

He is "shit on" because he won't distance himself from the rapists he trains with.

Hopefully Nico gives him a little more of that sweet sweet CTE.

He is "shit on" because he won't distance himself from the rapists he trains with.

Hopefully Nico gives him a little more of that sweet sweet CTE.
this is the first time i've heard of this... what rapists does he train with?

WAR NIKO!

Hope Vick gets sparked like everyone else of course.

this is the first time i've heard of this... what rapists does he train with?
Lloyd Irvin was involved in a gang rape in college, he got off because he couldn't get it up. Everyone else involved was convicted. Fuck everyone who willingly associates with Lloyd Irvin. There's also a load of shady shit that went down at his gym over the years.

I really enjoy seeing Vick getting beaten up.
It's right up there with Rockhold and Lee.

Yeah I know, it's stupid really.

I mean it's like Darren Till too, I've never been a fan of the gobby scouser persona he had but since his loss to Woodley and then the Masvidal one on top he's chilled out a lot and is a really likeable dude, the tweet he put out to Ben Askren too after his loss with Masvidal showed a lot of dignity, specially considering the shit he gave Ben previous the fight so it was a class act was that tweet.

I don't like to see Gastelum lose and I know the odd's are against Till in this but like with that fight I'd actually like to see Till win and will be rooting for him in that fight, even though as I say I know the chances and I'm not sure he'll beat Gastelum either, it would just be very cool if he does.

TJ Dillashaw is another when he comes back, he's had his shit for the PED usage so as long as he comes back clean then give him a chance to rectify that and turn things around, it would be good to see.

Vick really does get knocked out worse than most people

Yeah I know, it's stupid really.

I mean it's like Darren Till too, I've never been a fan of the gobby scouser persona he had but since his loss to Woodley and then the Masvidal one on top he's chilled out a lot and is a really likeable dude, the tweet he put out to Ben Askren too after his loss with Masvidal showed a lot of dignity, specially considering the shit he gave Ben previous the fight so it was a class act was that tweet.

I don't like to see Gastelum lose and I know the odd's are against Till in this but like with that fight I'd actually like to see Till win and will be rooting for him in that fight, even though as I say I know the chances and I'm not sure he'll beat Gastelum either, it would just be very cool if he does.

TJ Dillashaw is another when he comes back, he's had his shit for the PED usage so as long as he comes back clean then give him a chance to rectify that and turn things around, it would be good to see.

Crybaby.jpg

Lloyd Irvin was involved in a gang rape in college, he got off because he couldn't get it up. Everyone else involved was convicted. Fuck everyone who willingly associates with Lloyd Irvin. There's also a load of shady shit that went down at his gym over the years.

Not to mention when two of his students viciously raped and beat a third student and Lloyd supported them and raised money for their defence James Vick didn't see the need to find a new coach.

Nico is probably the hardest puncher James has faced even though Justin knocked him bandy with one shot.

I'm looking for a more prolonged beat-down from mount this time.

Back