Herb named ref for mcgregor-DA

yea he always had butthurt haters, hopefully when he becomes 2 weight class champ they will stfu but i don't think so

Conor can land that left and most likely will, regardless taking RDA out is a tall order and RDA can always land from his entire left side. RDA is an absolute monster too. Whenever two monsters collide one goes down, who will that night? Well...despite Conor's striking & durability and RDA's extremely well roundedness and legitimate Jiu-Jitsu belt as opposed to Conor's it's really hard to tell.

Here you have two guys who are far far removed from their embarrassing gifs of getting owned. They are no longer green but are still VERY VERY mean. I think if anybody is in anyones head it's as a defense because the other was already in there. I think if this fight lasts longer than halfway through the first both will continously switch from technical mastery, to fighting with emotion & instinct-totally all tenacity from two of the msot tenacious fighters in the org. I think these two are tailor made for eachother to always have an exciting fight.

I'm hoping for a Lawler vs MacDonald 2 type fight.

Now I want Conor to fight Justin Gaethje. Those two would fucking attempt to murder-death-kill eachother every second of the fight. It wouldn't even be a fight, just two white demons comitting physical assault against eachother.

Shady Herb again! Fuck this!
Now 5/8 of Conor's fights are judged by Herb!
There's definitely something shady going on!
Well what is going on is Conor has been fighting in the main event and Herb usually ref's the big main events because he is one of the more respected refs in the business

Well what is going on is Conor has been fighting in the main event and Herb usually ref's the big main events because he is one of the more respected refs in the business
Not really! Go check up before you reply! You are embarrassing yourself... So naive

I'm a huge Conor fan from before he entered the octagon!
And Herb is still the worst and most shady ref! 5/8 Conor fights are ref by Herb! Something Shady going on!

Herbs considered one of the best refs and 4 of Conor's fights have been main events, that's the reason why herb has reffed his fights, nothing more sinister than that

how is that actively defending yourself? He's on his back, covering up. That fight went way longer than it should have.

Exactly. He gave Chris all the time in the world, eating punches and elbows and getting his face destroyed but Chad got the chance to eat two punches to the arms before Herb stepped in.

Herbs considered one of the best refs and 4 of Conor's fights have been main events, that's the reason why herb has reffed his fights, nothing more sinister than that
You and the other poster seems to suggest Herb ref all the main events? That is not true consider he ref only 23% of main events in UFC, so having 5/8 chances of having Herb, that is 0.0163% chance of this happening "naturally"

Are they hoping for an early stoppage from herb ?!

Which makes a ton of sense, how would that midget separate two oversized gorillas if it needs be?
lol it had more to do with the fact that Brock was upset about Mazagatti calling what brock thought wasn't actually a foul, and stopping the action when Brock was in a beneficial position laying the right hands into mir. Took a point away from him, and when they re-engaged after the break Mir was able to hook the leg in for a submission.

lol it had more to do with the fact that Brock was upset about Mazagatti calling what brock thought wasn't actually a foul, and stopping the action when Brock was in a beneficial position laying the right hands into mir. Took a point away from him, and when they re-engaged after the break Mir was able to hook the leg in for a submission.

I know, but that's a sensible reason as well.

herb, sucks ass

weidman cause to me in a way ufc saw him as a bigger draw

herb will try to give all the chances for mcgregor to recover and a lot less chances to RDA, you will see it (if the fight comes to these terms)
already making excuses, haha. typical.

Good call.

People question his stoppages but as to in play action he is near perfect.

and really if its a question as to the stoppage odds on it was over anyways.

To the people that actually matter and sign paychecks, Dean is doing a fine job. The rest of you Big John fanboys and low key racists can keep crying.

Back