Herb Dean's horrible refereeing exposed

As we already know Herb Dean is the real Mario Yamasaki...

Here's a thread of his art:

#IfHeDiesHeDies

It takes a lot for me to feel sorry for Chris Weidman. This is one of those times.

edit: actually nvm. this was quite enjoyable on the second watch. lol.

Last edited:
Herb protect only Jones <{outtahere}>
dgRRTUc.gif

images
That was so satisfying. Really makes me a bigger fan of Roy Nelson after he threw that kick at the bitch ref

Now its not Herb vs Hardy, we can all agree Herb is a fuckin toolbox lol

Alright I’m convinced. This piece of shit needs to be banned from reffing. I used to strongly consider him one of the best but thats done now. His decisions are so dangerous and what’s worse is that he’s trying to set himself up as the standard for solid reffing. He never admits failure but doubles down and attacks critics.

Herb Dean should be forced into a new line of work where people do not have to depend on him. Wherever you are, Herb, fuck you for life

so that guy points out 1 fight, which is a championship fight as evidence of his bad reffing? lmao why not point out at least a solid 30 fights of him fucking up, that'll be much more believable evidence he sucks. or how about pointing out refs who are better than Herb?

OH THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE THERE ISN'T REFS THAT ARE BETTER THAN HIM.

I actually think we together could name 30 bad stoppages from Herb relatively easy, its just not easy for a one person to remember that many.

Herb Dean is just like a great fighter that is way past his prime. He was a really great ref many years ago. For a better part of a decade now, he has been extremely tough to watch.

so that guy points out 1 fight, which is a championship fight as evidence of his bad reffing? lmao why not point out at least a solid 30 fights of him fucking up, that'll be much more believable evidence he sucks. or how about pointing out refs who are better than Herb?

Here’s my view: Herb is 100% one of the GOAT refs. Yes, he has had some bad outings (every single ref has had them), but u have to look at his career as a whole to determine if he’s a bad ref. Compare the total number of well reffed fights vs. the bad ones. It’s not even a comparison.

With that said, his GOAT status as a ref should not be questioned, but he should also be analyzed for his current status. If he has many more bad decisions, perhaps he should retire. But to call him a bad ref is ridiculous.

I remember when he let Mike Pyle smash TJ Waldburger's brains through the back of his head
That was last time TJ ever fought again.
TJ never fought again. The fight literally fucking retired him. He was unconscious for 30 fucking seconds in that fight...
Mike+Pyle+Beats+Up+TJ+Waldburger+UFC+170.gif

On a serious note... fuck Herb. And fuck the PR accounts that try to normalize his corrupt bullshit.

This asshole has 100 early stoppages, all of which for marketing favorites. Questionable bullshit for Jon Jones (vs everyone), Cro Cop (vs Gonzaga), Arlovski (vs Cruz), Barao (vs Faber), Rousey (vs McMann), etc etc. Of course the crowning-achievement of fight fixing... Conor setting the record for cheating vs Khabib. Over and over and over he fixes fights for the marketing favorite. PS: Yes I know Faber is promoted by the UFC... but that was back when Barao was promoted as #1 P4P by Dana if you remember.

Compare those early stoppages and fight-doctoring to the disgusting late stoppages. Gee I wonder what the difference is... looks like none of these stoppages involved a clear marketing favorite... gee I wonder why he is called the "best in the biz" by the UFC?

The tweet is a chain. You have to open it to view the other examples.

Back