• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Henry Cejudo vs. Aljamain Sterling on March 5th - UFC 285 - for the belt

Who you got?

• Total voters
Henry Will be approaching 3 years of inactivity when he finally enters the cage. Gotta go with Aljo on this one. Probably would have been a better idea if Henry had took a solid tune up instead of jumping into the deep end straight away

Would love to hear the goof's reasoning for reneging on his stipulation that the winner of O'malley/Yan was getting the next TS. More than likely it hurts brand if Aljo backpacks and puts O'malley to sleep on PPV.

I'm picking Aljo to win this. Cejudo's wins have been off fighters who have lost a step. The time off, fatherhood, size differences etc... I think Aljo puts him to sleep.

Ccc pulls out and gets replaced by omalley

Cejudo just confirmed it on the LFA broadcast.

If Cejudo is the same guy as when he left I will go with him, but that's a big if. Aljo is in his prime and has been relatively active, so it's hard to not pick him.

I'm pulling for Henry but Aljo is underrated cause the salty Yanwagon. I could see Aljo pulling it off.

I don't like seeing a guy skip the line like this, especially in such a deep division. I hope Cejudo gets finished quick.

giphy.webp

Cejudo been out for a while and is now 35, for the lighter divisions thats bad. Think he will be alot slower in there and get decisioned by Sterling
I agree.

But I thought the UFC was pushing O'Malley. I thought he was their favorite getting special treatment.

I been picking alot against aljo lately I won't continue to do so

Aljo via dec

Sterling by decision I think. Not too keen on this matchup.

Yuck.

More sports entertainment style booking.

Unimpressed with this

UFC wants Aljo to lose the title, but he won't oblige.

It'll be funny when he beats Cejudo.

Back