Media Henry Cejudo FIRES His Longtime Coach "Captain" Eric Albarracin Publicly - Update: Henry says It Was all FAKED But Truth is COMPLETELY Different..

Good. There’s something about a dude who wears white glasses. Rather douchey in my opinion.

Word.

Even if it's a joke, it's stupid at best.

He chose to publicly disrespect someone who has had his back and literally been in his corner for years.

Then he did a move I can't stand, which is the complete bullshit disingenuous "compliment" aka backhanded insult, basically to flex on him and act like he was taking the high road.

You show your character in the way that you treat people and that was very telling.

He has a tendency to either project blame on his failure or just feels like changing team is necessary to reach a new level

Cool, at this new level, he might be able to get his mail without a ladder.

Gonna send him into Merabs camp as a mole… 4D chess

How fucking weird it is to see a guy standing next to Henry that's shorter then him?

Anyways yeah the guy was an oddball, but it is also weird to fire him this late in his career
it was probably a pre-requisite to coach Cejudo. Better for his ego to be bigger than his coach

Seems like a messed up thing to do but I have to ask. What use did Eric actually serve as a coach? He doesn't have any mma or martial arts experience besides wrestling as far as I know right? All the guys who were going out to Henry's place were going to train with him specifically, I don't think Eric is actually a guy who is highly regarded as a source of martial arts knowledge, just a guy who helps Henry with his wrestling and I don't even think he was the guy who got Henry to wrestle at the level to get his gold medal. Just seemed like another wrestling guy Henry linked up with at some point and Henry liked his personality and over the years you could see him serving as Henry's hype man

Seems like a messed up thing to do but I have to ask. What use did Eric actually serve as a coach? He doesn't have any mma or martial arts experience besides wrestling as far as I know right? All the guys who were going out to Henry's place were going to train with him specifically, I don't think Eric is actually a guy who is highly regarded as a source of martial arts knowledge, just a guy who helps Henry with his wrestling and I don't even think he was the guy who got Henry to wrestle at the level to get his gold medal. Just seemed like another wrestling guy Henry linked up with at some point and Henry liked his personality and over the years you could see him serving as Henry's hype man
he wears funny outfits and looks like a munchkin, its very inspirational to have him around.

Possible theory:

Henry PRETENDS to fire his coach
Eric reaches out to merab. Eric will now be a spy for Henry.

Another theory:

Henry and merab both staged this whole thing

I’m thinking over odds on the latter lol

Extremely unprofessional to do this on camera for the public to see. Classless act demonstrating a lack of values.
I’m extremely shocked by this. As an Olympic gold medalist I’d think he’d be more professional than this.

This is what happens when you go no fap boys. It’s the only logical thing here.

I’m bewildered

Off to fap

Why would he fire his coach a week out from the fight after the training is finished? They probably knew about this before training camp and is just now publicly saying it on camera so you guys have something to talk about in the lead up to the fight.

I knew it was fake. It felt entirely fake. Didn't know they would reveal it. It felt too scripted.

Back