Media Henry Cejudo FIRES His Longtime Coach "Captain" Eric Albarracin Publicly - Update: Henry says It Was all FAKED But Truth is COMPLETELY Different..

I wasn’t sure if it was legit or not. Because it seems like he could be douche enough to do that. But also cringey enough to do it as a prank.

I just don’t like that guy. I hope Merab beats him, and he retires.

I wasn’t sure if it was legit or not. Because it seems like he could be douche enough to do that. But also cringey enough to do it as a prank.

I just don’t like that guy. I hope Merab beats him, and he retires.
In his prime he was a great fighter,but he's mostly just embarassed himself since that "retirement"

In his prime he was a great fighter,but he's mostly just embarassed himself since that "retirement"
Eh he sorta robbed Mighty Mouse. He beat starving marvin TJ then got a good win over Marlon before his record fell off a cliff. He then fought Dominator who didn't fight for 4 years. He could have done more but he went on vacation/retirement. He might not climb back to the top now.

Eh he sorta robbed Mighty Mouse. He beat starving marvin TJ then got a good win over Marlon before his record fell off a cliff. He then fought Dominator who didn't fight for 4 years. He could have done more but he went on vacation/retirement. He might not climb back to the top now.
awful lot of mental gymnastics going on here

Reactions: HHJ
You can deconstruct anybody's career like that. I still think he was a great fighter,but that time away ruined him and yes Its not likely he can regain the title now

You can deconstruct anybody's career like that. I still think he was a great fighter,but that time away ruined him and yes Its not likely he can regain the title now
I think he is a decent fighter but we never talk about him being some sort of GOAT. People will talk about how great Mighty Mouse is before mentioning Cejudo.

I think he is a decent fighter but we never talk about him being some sort of GOAT. People will talk about how great Mighty Mouse is before mentioning Cejudo.
So because Mighty Mouse is a great fighter,no one else can be? Not every great fighter is going to have the same career as another. Dude really fucked himself by retiring early

So because Mighty Mouse is a great fighter,no one else can be?
Any fighter with 1-2 title defenses is considered great? Necktats, Pantoja, Moreno, Figgy, Aljo, Yan are considered great in their respective division then.

Back