• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Henry Cejudo FIRES His Longtime Coach "Captain" Eric Albarracin Publicly - Update: Henry says It Was all FAKED But Truth is COMPLETELY Different..

Alpha move by cejudo, the double champ does whatever the hell he wants.
He apologies to absolutely nobody.

Goat stuff..

Maybe you just dont understand how integrity works.

Theres a right way to do things and then theres the clown way to do things.

We all know Henry was thinking "oh this will be a good storyline for views", but that in itself shows he doesnt understand the meaning of respect, integrity, and loyalty.

Some things are better said/left OFF camera/in private.

That's how real secure people handle their business.

Lmao... Ur more upset then the guy he supposedly embarrassed, betrayed and " fired" lol.

That alone tells you or should tell you all you need to know about the situation..

This world and its outrage syndrome is hilarious...

Cejudo is giving an honest look into what his camp in about this time around... This is likely his last run at this..i for one find it refreshing to see real access to how these guys are preparing instead of scripted stuff and mostly non training related filler ... This was Cejudo showing he's leaving no stone unturned in his match up with Merab

Have him face mcgregor so he can call cejuho the snake he is what a chicken shit thing to do even if his coach looks like suck a docuhe

Lmao... Ur more upset then the guy he supposedly embarrassed, betrayed and " fired" lol.

That alone tells you or should tell you all you need to know about the situation..

This world and its outrage syndrome is hilarious...

Cejudo is giving an honest look into what his camp in about this time around... This is likely his last run at this..i for one find it refreshing to see real access to how these guys are preparing instead of scripted stuff and mostly non training related filler ... This was Cejudo showing he's leaving no stone unturned in his match up with Merab

who's upset? I'm just pointing out how we have different mindsets. Not over the act itself, but the manner in which he conducted himself (attention seeking behavior).

I'm more of the belief that things like this should be dealt with privately.

You're more of the belief that it doesnt matter because apparently you dont have the mentality of an adult to understand ...

Theres a right way to handle business and then theres Henry's way which is what a social autistic, attention seeking, cringe inducing, manlet does.

No ones upset tho. Just making my post while I'm on the toilet. Carry on lil fella

He should’ve fired him for those glasses in Vince McMahon esque on camera.
They annoyed the hell outta me early in the career but dude stuck to em, bought 100's of unique pairs, long story short...mother fucker has earned my respect for his fashion choices.

How? He's just showing the facts of his camp this time around... he's not ashamed of what he's doing so why hide it from view ... this is business not personal...

He wanted new people around. So Henry brought in his brother…

It's just a built in excuse when historic wrestler gets his crotch smelled to oblivion via Derab in the coming months. Henry is abnormally awkward for being Hispanic... Almost like he grew up with the rich kids or something

Henry is a snake. I know as a Jones fan I'm supposed to root for Henry but I just can't. Hes insufferable has always been insufferable.

I think short people are treated very unfairly by society and maybe hes got a story that made him that way but JFC hearing him talk is physically painful.

As a fan, I'm glad he's doing something different this time. Tbh, idgaf if it was a "split" decision or not, I knew he lost to Aljo, 'cause it wasn't close. That scorecard that made it close was bull$h1t. Aljo dominated and I'm happy to know Henry's aware of the fact that he can't look like that again.
He was rusty, the champ also has momentum compare how usman dominated leon in the first title fight and how it was closer in the second one

I always thought the dude was just there to make Cejudo not feel as short.

Back