Media Henry Cejudo FIRES His Longtime Coach "Captain" Eric Albarracin Publicly - Update: Henry says It Was all FAKED But Truth is COMPLETELY Different..

Any fighter with 1-2 title defenses is considered great? Necktats, Pantoja, Moreno, Figgy, Aljo, Yan are considered great in their respective division then.
I dont recall saying any fighter with 1-2 title defendes are considered great,but do you.

Also it helps if you like to do more than look at Wikipedia,and actually watch their performances in the cage,and maybe have some idea what you are watching,what skill looks like etc.

i don’t think it was a prank. i think it was a poorly conceived stunt to generate buzz, and instead he got a bunch of backlash. seen it a million times—someone orders the extra spicy attention, then when they get it, they suddenly lose their appetite.

I don't think it was a troll at all, they look awkward as fuck both before and after, and there are clips of Henry gameplanning with his other coaches, it all looks serious and way too much for a 'troll'. The fook would even be the point? Get some attention?. I think Henry saw the backlash and begged his boy to play along.

Not that the whole thing was even bad to begin with, I don't know why people are acting like he fired him, all he did was say he doesn't want him for this particular fight camp, wtf is so bad about that? Felt like people just jumping on any excuse to hate on Henry. So what he did it on camera, is it supposed to be a secret?

Reactions: HHJ
I don't think it was a troll at all, they look awkward as fuck both before and after, and there are clips of Henry gameplanning with his other coaches, it all looks serious and way too much for a 'troll'. The fook would even be the point? Get some attention?. I think Henry saw the backlash and begged his boy to play along.

Not that the whole thing was even bad to begin with, I don't know why people are acting like he fired him, all he did was say he doesn't want him for this particular fight camp, wtf is so bad about that? Felt like people just jumping on any excuse to hate on Henry. So what he did it on camera, is it supposed to be a secret?
Cmon dude gimme a fuckin break...Bro why would they film that?
Who else has done that in MMA history?
Oh hey let me just embarass my coach in front of the world,for what reason? Oh Idk.

Dude Cejudo is just a fuckin idiot. Somehow this makes sense only to him. If he wanted to use different coaches fine,but dont think that him filming it isnt fuckin weird,and it just gets even weirder now that he's saying it was all fake,because even that doesnt make any sense. It makes them both look like fuckin retards.

I dont recall saying any fighter with 1-2 title defendes are considered great,but do you.

Also it helps if you like to do more than look at Wikipedia,and actually watch their performances in the cage,and maybe have some idea what you are watching,what skill looks like etc.
lol nice wiki deflect.

awful lot of mental gymnastics going on here
How? Marlon was a shadow of himself after that point, most myself included thought DJ won, and the CEO of EPO was far from at his best at 125.

DJ victory was no robbery, just thought DJ eeked it out, and Marlon was not yet the shadow of himself he later became, but to suggest some of his wins were less impressive than they seemed on paper and that he is not in top condition now is not mental gymnastics.

Last edited:
The Marlon fight was fuckin awesome. Both guys were fuckin great in that fight.

Who gives a fuck if you bitches thought DJ won.

The point was to beat DJ however he had to do it to get those judges to score it for him,and he did. None of them other guys could do it.

It's not Henry's fault the Snake wanted to "destroy the division" and got annihilated.

Cejudo was an excellent fighter. Live with it.

Cmon dude gimme a fuckin break...Bro why would they film that?
Who else has done that in MMA history?
Oh hey let me just embarass my coach in front of the world,for what reason? Oh Idk.

Dude Cejudo is just a fuckin idiot. Somehow this makes sense only to him. If he wanted to use different coaches fine,but dont think that him filming it isnt fuckin weird,and it just gets even weirder now that he's saying it was all fake,because even that doesnt make any sense. It makes them both look like fuckin retards.
It wasn’t fake.. someone posted a vid where the coach explains Henry and him were butting heads (during the camp for Aljo) so Henry decided to not use him for this camp. Henry and Eric see each other during fight week and Henry asked Eric to be in his corner last minute. Eric, who is apparently cornering Costa, said ok to Henry.

Scroll back and you’ll see the vid.
*edit: here you go:

Last edited:
It wasn’t fake.. someone posted a vid where the coach explains Henry and him were butting heads (during the camp for Aljo) so Henry decided to not use him for this camp. Henry and Eric see each other during fight week and Henry asked Eric to be in his corner last minute. Eric, who is apparently cornering Costa, said ok to Henry.

Scroll back and you’ll see the vid.
*edit: here you go:

They made him get rid of the fucking skull glasses before they took him back. :cool:

Update.

Turns out from the coach Captain Eric, Henry LIED after saying it was just a prank and that he DID fire him the UFC countdown.
It was filmed over 6 weeks ago but Henry came back (probably from the backlash) to tell him to come back fight week.

Last edited:
Update.

Turns out from the coach Captain Eric, Henry LIED after saying it was just a prank but he DID fire him the UFC countdown was filmed over 6 weeks ago but Henry came back (probably from the backlash) to tell him to come back fight week.
What

Reactions: HHJ
i like both of them, im quite happy they reunite

Back