Henry Cejudo fires back at Conor McGregor’s remarks about his division

his whisky tastes like Rosie O Donnel's ass after she walked a mile post chili dinner...

his whisky tastes like Rosie O Donnel's ass after she walked a mile post chili dinner...
Ladies and gentlemen this is how you expose your sex life lol

Not judging , someone has to love her

Lmao how fucking dumb is cejudo. Dude was trying to help the division fighters who were cut out.

And since when Mcg cares for 125ers?? he's just being relevant on a division he doesn't give a damn.

2000 followers.

Jesus that's below pathetic. I have friends with more followers than that. Regular people. I guess Henry is a regular little man, with little followers.
His ig says he has 150k+ followers. My question to you is.. what does his follower count have to do with his skill set or him as an MMA Fighter? Many athletes, celebs, etc.. are not concerned with their image to strangers, haters, etc.. and don't care about follower counts on social media platforms. There are homeless/jobless females showing their ass on ig, with more followers then some people who are actually popular, successful, etc.. in society.

Much like many things in life it went over Cejudo’s head.

goodone1.gif

They really wouln't.
What is people's obsession with Mcgregor being a weak fighter cause he tapped? It's a dumb thing to say and it shows that perhaps you are untrained, but most likely it's cause fans say it cause Mcgregor trash talked alot which is fair enough i guess

Just saying every elite fighter taps, weather in comp in training etc. dont think i need to list the names
Its not the tapping. I'd feel the same even if he didn't tap and got slept.

Its him being a douche of a person and creating the "money fight" era. Making fighters create personas like its the damn WWE just so they get money for once.

Not to mention he talked loads of shit and deserves every ounce of criticism.

I thought Conor was wanting someone to sign these guys, why shit on him for that?

Did you actually read that tweet? How the fuck is Conor getting credit for that shit?

He was taking a shot at the president of Rizin for saying that they didn't want a guy like McGregor.

He also falsely blamed Rizin for breaking up the division instead of the UFC.

I thought Conor was wanting someone to sign these guys, why shit on him for that?
Henry is trying to start his own storyline w Conor in hopes for a red panty night...Smdh! Pathetic!

Conor, all of a sudden, pretending like he actually cares for other fighters and is not a money hungry greedy piece of trash

Reminder: Conor purposely did not want to have other UFC champs on UFC 229 so he could make more money for himself. He does not give a shit about anyone besides himself

REMINDER: You're not intelligent.

Let's see Henry win two belts and beat the champ at the higher weight class. Conor chose Khabib - the single most dominant fighter in the history of the UFC who happens to walk around nearly 30 pounds heavier than him and is a stylistic nightmare - not some bum like Black Beast, so let us see Henry beat TJ at 135 and then we can talk. TJ is going to be a motherfuker for him, unless the weiihtcut tears him up.

Cejudo is just a pawn in Dana's plan to make TJ first simulationious 3 division champ

Its not the tapping. I'd feel the same even if he didn't tap and got slept.

Its him being a douche of a person and creating the "money fight" era. Making fighters create personas like its the damn WWE just so they get money for once.

Not to mention he talked loads of shit and deserves every ounce of criticism.
LOL at a 2014 account telling us "how it used to be" before McGregor.

Anybody who thinks McGregor created the 'money fight era' is not a knowledgeable MMA fan. It's prize fighting you fucking dumbass.

Conor has been trying to play the good guy now. But people dont forget at the absloute shit he spewed for years.

Now he says something in a good spirit and everyone is just ripping him.

I almost feel bad for him.

Let's say it how it really is; 90% of the people are too stupid to differentiate promotion with how a guy is in real life. People are stupid. You don't even have to like Conor to know it's all an act.

But again, people are stupid

Lmao how fucking dumb is cejudo. Dude was trying to help the division fighters who were cut out.
my first thought as well. Conor was being anything BUT a dick this time around

Back