Henry Cejudo fires back at Conor McGregor’s remarks about his division

He was only trying to help the wee man and his fellow dwarfs. Still funny though

Thats right, Conor! Stop disrespecting FLW by insisting that they keep a job!!! :mad:

2000 followers.

Jesus that's below pathetic. I have friends with more followers than that. Regular people. I guess Henry is a regular little man, with little followers.

Lol a grown man? Worrying about social medie followers. Pathetic.

Conor, all of a sudden, pretending like he actually cares for other fighters and is not a money hungry greedy piece of trash

Reminder: Conor purposely did not want to have other UFC champs on UFC 229 so he could make more money for himself. He does not give a shit about anyone besides himself

I dislike Conor but negotiating hard doesn't mean you don't give a shit about anyone else. This is a business.

2000 followers.

Jesus that's below pathetic. I have friends with more followers than that. Regular people. I guess Henry is a regular little man, with little followers.

STOP . .. RATING PEOPLE ON HOW MANY FOLLOWERS THEY HAVE

ffs

It doesn't mean shit

giphy.gif

Lol a grown man? Worrying about social medie followers. Pathetic.

I agree, this is weird.

Maybe twitterwars are the future of fighting. Who's got the most followers. Who gets the most likes the fastest.

P4P most pathetic post ever written.

Trolls excluded obviously.
You Connor fans never stop crying about anyone Connor fights and anyone related to them, Now it’s Ali’s turn

Get a life mate, it’ll be a lot more satisfying than trying to live through Connor

I doubt Conor really cares about those fighters but nevertheless his message wasn't bad. Henry is legit retarded to respond back with this lol.

eh, cejudo is just trying to use conor's name to get more attention like everyone else. not sure why cejudo is coming back with insults.

looked like conor was trying to help the 125'ers tbh, trying to get them signed.

2000 followers.

I bet you are really proud of your rockstar friends. Do you tell your date about your rockstar friends. Its all about instagram followers these days.

images

shut up henry. you lost to MM. yes mad

Cejudo doesn't seem to give a fuck about the flyweight division. Great guy to have as champ.

A lot of morons here like Conor thinking ONE FC is actually responsible for the divisions demise. FLW is boring, UFC always wanted to close it, MM finally lost so the UFC finally closes the division, ONE FC simply reacted by asking for MM. And lol at anyone buying the idea that Conor cares for anyone else outside of his team. This is the guy that punched an official at an event and threw a Dolly to a fucking bus full of fighters a day before their fight.

Pure scum

You Connor fans never stop crying about anyone Connor fights and anyone related to them, Now it’s Ali’s turn

Get a life mate, it’ll be a lot more satisfying than trying to live through Connor
Not even a fan. Nice try tho mate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back