Henry Cejudo fires back at Conor McGregor’s remarks about his division

Conor, all of a sudden, pretending like he actually cares for other fighters and is not a money hungry greedy piece of trash

Reminder: Conor purposely did not want to have other UFC champs on UFC 229 so he could make more money for himself. He does not give a shit about anyone besides himself

If he was sincere or not has nothing to do with anything, he is the biggest voice in the sport and was speaking in favor of the fighters that lost their jobs because of the closing of the FLW division, how someone can take offense of that or see as something negative is beyond me.

Also the UFC wasn't putting more championship fights on that card, they didn't even have one for 230 at that point.

If he was sincere or not has nothing to do with anything, he is the biggest voice in the sport and was speaking in favor of the fighters that lost their jobs because of the closing of the FLW division, how someone can take offense of that or see as something negative is beyond me.

Also the UFC wasn't putting more championship fights on that card, they didn't even have one for 230 at that point.
50e4496248147502ef2b8053ec92caa0

Melon head Cejudo needs to just shut his mouth and go back to the “holy roller fighters 4 Jesus” routine. It makes no sense for him to lob insults at Conor for what Conor said.

Last edited:
Cejudo can fight, him and Dilly will be a great fight and not a one-sided molly whoppin’. Plus Dill is making the harder cut, already a lean dude.

He's still the Champ of that division and it could continue on if the public wanted it to. After all the talk of it being scrapped, they are booking Henry's first title defense.

If conor really wanted to defend the Fly Weights he could be telling Dana and UFC to keep them. His comment enables the public view that they should kill the division.

Did I miss something? Why does Conor think the ONE boss owes jobless UFC flyweights a contract? Dana's been shitting on DJ forever and was happy to let him go. ONE didn't just "snatch" the guy.

Conor tries to keep jobs for the minimanlets and people are shitting on him for it? wtf?

I think Ben Askren hacked Cejudo's Twitter account.

ben-askren.jpg

A lot of morons here like Conor thinking ONE FC is actually responsible for the divisions demise. FLW is boring, UFC always wanted to close it, MM finally lost so the UFC finally closes the division, ONE FC simply reacted by asking for MM. And lol at anyone buying the idea that Conor cares for anyone else outside of his team. This is the guy that punched an official at an event and threw a Dolly to a fucking bus full of fighters a day before their fight.

They really wouln't.
What is people's obsession with Mcgregor being a weak fighter cause he tapped? It's a dumb thing to say and it shows that perhaps you are untrained, but most likely it's cause fans say it cause Mcgregor trash talked alot which is fair enough i guess

Just saying every elite fighter taps, weather in comp in training etc. dont think i need to list the names
With all his trash talking, the taunts/threats to Khabibs family and team and his cockiness, I think people just saw tapping to a crank out of pain rather than out of fear of going to sleep in a RNC as a sign of weakness. Conor saying it's just business whilst the fight was going on also fed a lot of the haters, I felt that he could have at least defended the crank and possible choke to follow but Khabibs cranks probably feel like a crocodiles jaws so I don't judge Conor for that. I believe it's human nature to enjoy watching someone with a large ego getting humbled though so having said all that, fuck Conor Mcgregor and his amazing striking skill-set.

One tweet from Conor about the division gave it more attention than 5 years of Mighty Mouse. Cejudo should shut his mouth. He would not be able to take that left straight.

Also, if Conor truly wanted to save all those fighters jobs, he'd grow a pair and force Dana to do it, you know the same way he negotiated for himself by putting 2 divisions on hold.

A lot of morons here like Conor thinking ONE FC is actually responsible for the divisions demise. FLW is boring, UFC always wanted to close it, MM finally lost so the UFC finally closes the division, ONE FC simply reacted by asking for MM. And lol at anyone buying the idea that Conor cares for anyone else outside of his team. This is the guy that punched an official at an event and threw a Dolly to a fucking bus full of fighters a day before their fight.
Yup didnt seem to give a fuck about FLW Ray Borg not being able fight because the dolly incident. When the guy was fighting to earn money for his baby's brain surgery.

Because Conor only really cares about himself and his team, do you really think this asshole cares about anyone else?.....he has lost his luster and is just trying to save face after tapping AGAIN in the face of adversity

Lmao how fucking dumb is cejudo. Dude was trying to help the division fighters who were cut out.
How is blaming the CEO of ONE for a decision that the UFC may make "trying to help the division..."?

Lmao how fucking dumb is cejudo. Dude was trying to help the division fighters who were cut out.

Can't stand Conor, but Cejudo really is only in it for himself and his own legacy. He will ride that "win" over MM for the rest of his career and carry on like he's the best in the world.

Back