Henry Cejudo declares himself as a cash cow

Slow your roll Hank. Even the P4P greatest ever was no cash cow at 125. Your division is a c-hair from being torpedoed in Bolivian, so let's get a few more fights going before we start talking cash cow, because if history serves, the CASH might not be there.

Good job though man. Props to you cash or no.

Autocorrect is a funny thing.

Being “torpedoed in Bolivian” does have a nice ring to it. It’d be cool to make that into a common expression around here.

He should do better than Mighty Mouse but far from a draw

Cash cow hardly.

OH ok, maybe a cash calf-cito

hes already got more than 1 m view on his postfight interview

Red panty night Cejudo, the goat fighter

So he is willing to rematch at either 135 or 125, but only if 125 stays? Frankly, I don't think that division is going to stick around. But if he's willing to fight what should be a tough fight at 135, why is he so adamant about 125 remaining? I guess he just feels much more comfortable and would rather fight at 125... I don't think he really has that kind of leverage though, and like I said I don't see flyweight staying anyway. Not with DJ, who was extremely dominant for a long time, never being a big draw and now being gone.

Moraes is way better on the feet, he KOs TJ with a switch lead high kick. TJs ugly style and herky jerky footwork won't save him from the monster Moraes.
I dunno. I was all aboard the Moraes train prior to his UFC debut, but he's been extremely hit and miss. He has power in his kicks and he's a strong BW, but he's a little plodding and is willing to coast if he doesn't put guys away quickly. You can criticize TJ's 'jerky' style but he is phenomenal at landing unorthodox strikes and evading shots.

I'd go with TJ in that fight.

I dunno. I was all aboard the Moraes train prior to his UFC debut, but he's been extremely hit and miss. He has power in his kicks and he's a strong BW, but he's a little plodding and is willing to coast if he doesn't put guys away quickly. You can criticize TJ's 'jerky' style but he is phenomenal at landing unorthodox strikes and evading shots.

I'd go with TJ in that fight.

Can't take a punch from a flyweight grappler, Moraes kicks like a heavyweight and would decapitate him.

Snake gon' get wrangled.

Don't @ me.

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Can't take a punch from a flyweight grappler, Moraes kicks like a heavyweight and would decapitate him.

Snake gon' get wrangled.

Don't @ me.

<Moves><Moves><Moves>
Cejudo is more than just a grappler. He out struck DJ ffs.

Oh, and no BW kicks like a HW. Nonsense.

This shit is comical.
f1536bf7_5b08_4c4d_b907_7a1e31d3de81.0.png

Have you heard Cejudo talk before? The man is delusional. I don't doubt some healthy delusion is necessary to reach the feats he has. Cejudo is a cornball, similar to DC, but the man has earned everything he has. I'm not ready to clown on him because he misspoke. Obviously. He isn't a cash cow, but the man needs to have these views of himself to operate at such a high level.

"I saved the 125lbs division"

"I want my next fight to be at 135"

x2x9x.jpg
It's already "saved", now he wants a second belt for his legacy. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope this stuff doesn’t go to Hank’s head. But I have the feeling it might. I hope not because I’m starting to warm to him a little more. I’ve always been pretty indifferent to him but I could see me liking him more. As long as he doesn’t become a raging asshole.

In marketing a Cash Cow is something on the decline that is being milked for profit, investing little into it.

Dude should really want to be a "Star".

Back