Henry Cejudo declares himself as a cash cow

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Due to the nature of the highly-debated stoppage, Dillashaw was quick to call for an immediate rematch, which “The Messenger” was all for. And during an appearance on “The Ariel Helwani MMA Show,” Cejudo reiterated his desire to run it back, though he did remind Dillashaw that after going down so quickly he has now lost all of his juice and he won’t get it back unless he gets revenge.

“You lost your juice man, you lost your juice, you lost to me. I’m your next fight and everybody knows that. Unless you avenge your loss to me, your stock market went down,” he adde

Cejudo’s preference would be to have the rematch take place at Bantamweight in order to allow him the same opportunity afforded to TJ to become “champ-champ.” That said, he will only move up if he knows the 125-pound weight class is secure.

“It’s legacy, that’s all there is to it. The only reason I would do this is making sure the 125 pound belt is secure for all of us. Not just for me, for all of us. I got to really sit down with Dana because I do not know what’s going on,” he added, while saying he also has no qualms in running it back at 125 pounds.

“I promise I will go to (135), or we can do it again at 125, I don’t have a problem with that. TJ, if you want your rematch, you got it man.”

With back-to-back wins over Demetrious Johnson and now Dillashaw, Cejudo wants to start getting the “cash cow” treatment moving forward, as he now has fighters in two divisions eying him.

“I’m the cash cow now, man, it’s the Cejudo way. Everybody wants a piece of me, everybody is coming out of the wood-works. I got a huge target on my back. But you know what, I’m going to embrace that and everybody is on notice. Flyweights and bantamweights. We don’t know what the history of the flyweights holds for us, but I’ll tell you one thing, I am going to continue to fight. I’m going to meet with uncle Dana and we will take it from there,” he concluded.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/21/...ce-32-second-ko-loss-hell-get-his-rematch-mma

95a5cefe49098a21309db6b087c6c6f3_XL.jpg

The only way 125 produces a cash cow is by having them fight riding atop the shoulders of 135ers.

"I saved the 125lbs division"

"I want my next fight to be at 135"

x2x9x.jpg

Slow your roll Hank. Even the P4P greatest ever was no cash cow at 125. Your division is a c-hair from being torpedoed into Bolivian, so let's get a few more fights going before we start talking cash cow, because if history serves, the CASH might not be there.

Good job though man. Props to you cash or no.

Last edited:
.....Cejudo...a cash cow?!....you need to beat Mcgregor to earn that tittle.........

Didn’t know Cejudos name was mcgregor
He’s lucky to beat a Woodley co main

"I saved the 125lbs division"

"I want my next fight to be at 135"

x2x9x.jpg

if TJ lost to him at 125, I get Cejudo saying he should have the chance to rematch him at the higher weight. Why shouldn't TJ have something on the line in the rematch?

He'd actually sell less ppv's than DJ. Midget delusion is real.

Nobody gives a fk about Cejudo. People were just interested in seeing TJ.

This midget needs to sit down and know his place.

TJ's coaches would be smart to nix the rematch at 125. The weight cut and being finished I think could do real damage if it hasn't already. His next fight at 135 will tell but it wouldn't surprise me if he comes out and gets knocked out again at 135. I think Moraes beats him.

TJ's coaches would be smart to nix the rematch at 125. The weight cut and being finished I think could do real damage if it hasn't already. His next fight at 135 will tell but it wouldn't surprise me if he comes out and gets knocked out again at 135. I think Moraes beats him.

Moraes is way better on the feet, he KOs TJ with a switch lead high kick. TJs ugly style and herky jerky footwork won't save him from the monster Moraes.

Back