Hendricks vs Weidman

Satanicgoatmin

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I don't care much for either of these guys, but I think this fight would be good if Hendricks decides to go up a weight class.

Are you slow...weidman would ragdoll and finish hendriks...hendriks doesn't stand a chance against the top 7 middleweight..he better stay down at welterweight

WW may be the only weight class where the champion has no chance whatsoever against the champion or top 5 fighter in the weight above.

Edit. I forgot Hendricks isn't even champion. Still applies to Lawler too.

Hendricks would literally have 0-5% chance of winning.

And the 5% is only the puncher's chance that any fighter has to be granted by default

It would be an entirely one sided televised live rape

I was legit thinking about how weidman vs Jones would go at 205 and you are asking about probably the weakest champion* against one of the better ones.

WW may be the only weight class where the champion has no chance whatsoever against the champion or top 5 fighter in the weight above.

Edit. I forgot Hendricks isn't even champion. Still applies to Lawler too.

Kinda strange. I was thinking it was because no one at WW is elite enough, but I don't think GSP could have much of a chance against any top 5 MW either right now.

MW's top 5 is scary as shit. Weidman, Machida, Rockhold, Jacare, Anderson. That's a scary line up.

Hendricks looks like a fat, 40 year old math teacher next to Adonis (the chris)

1325917872_too_short_blow-1.jpg

Would be a good win for Weidman,

Considering this list, id put Hendricks at #7.
I think he would lose to Gegard but beat a guy like Kennedy

Champion : Chris Weidman
1 Anderson Silva
2 Jacare Souza
3 Lyoto Machida
4 Vitor Belfort
5 Luke Rockhold
6 Yoel Romero
7 Tim Kennedy
8 Gegard Mousasi
9 Michael Bisping
10 CB Dollaway
11 Thales Leites
12 Costas Philippou
13 Mark Munoz
14 Tim Boetsch
15 Brad Tavares

Well...if he does stay at ww, I'd really like to see him vs Condit 5 rounds. I think NBK could finish him.

Considering this list, id put Hendricks at #7.
I think he would lose to Gegard but beat a guy like Kennedy

Champion : Chris Weidman
1 Anderson Silva
2 Jacare Souza
3 Lyoto Machida
4 Vitor Belfort
5 Luke Rockhold
6 Yoel Romero
7 Tim Kennedy
8 Gegard Mousasi
9 Michael Bisping
10 CB Dollaway
11 Thales Leites
12 Costas Philippou
13 Mark Munoz
14 Tim Boetsch
15 Brad Tavares

Not even sure he beats Bisping or Philippou. especially if he fights like he did in the last title fight.

Pretty high punchers chance I think. His chin is one of the best, his wrestling is top-level and he wont gas - lesser weight cut, and then he will always have a chance to finish the fight. Probably loses a decision to the Chris, but still I wouldn't write him off.

And seriously he cant keep himself in shape to fight in WW so he might really think of moving to MW.

Hendricks would get wrecked, Hendricks doesn't impress me.

Chris would manhandle Hendricks possible submission

Back