Hendricks vs Lawler: Who really won?

This fight couldn't have really turned out better to expose just how incredibly full of shit most MMA fans are.

comparing reactions from fans on this fight and GSP vs Hendricks is just about the most hilarious thing I've ever seen take place.

These 2 fights come down to this. Whoever you wanted to win, is the guy you think won. Both fights were incredibly close, could be argued for either guy, and both should have been draws.

However if you were judging the fight as a whole? Hendricks beat GSP, and Robbie sure as fuck beat Hendricks.

Hendricks won rounds because Lawler was being lazy...

When Lawler was on it he was tearing Hendricks apart. He will finish Hendricks in the rematch.

I thought that Hendricks had round one, probably round two but it was closer than the first. I thought Lawler clearly won the third and fourth rounds and I thought the fifth was clearly Hendricks because he tagged Lawler several times as he had towards the end of the fourth and he also got that takedown at the end and controlled Lawler. Keep in mind I was rooting for Lawler completely. But I scored it at that time and at the time of a rewatch three rounds to two for Hendricks. As I said the second was the deciding round in my opinion..

Who really won?? I think it was Hendricks

I think Hendricks took the decision, but using his own logic vs. GSP, he lost.

Back