Hendricks probably had no idea what he was getting himself into

liukanganimationmortalkombat-4.gif

To me, he really seemed to have his, "Oh F*ck" moment when he had Thompson up against the cage, and could not do jack shit there. It looked like he was thinking the moment that happened, he would wreck Wonderboy. When he got pushed off and had to seperate, he looked like someone just shat in his soupbowl.

Johnny needs to shut up about the past ... His biggest accomplishment to date is not winning the title, but his loss to gsp ... He keeps on harping like he won that fight ... When you keep trying to hang your hat on a LOSS, you arent gonna get over the hump you need to ... The division isnt going to bow down to you because after your greatest outing, you still lost

Nobody expected a performanve like that from Wonderboy , not Johnny , not Dana , shit , Wonderboy was probably surprised how easily that was. Now he has to do it against Condit or Saffedine

I think he was surprised by WB's power....dude is a savage

It's going to be tough to remain champ in any division without having effective kicks.

LOL at Big John just waving it off. Hendricks took an utter ass whoopin for 4+ minutes before Big John stepped in and stopped it. Did you think Hendricks was going to make a come back while slumped against the cage? It was as one sided an affair as you can get. Holy over Ronda comes to mind. That is how bad Wonderboy beat Hendricks.

Hendricks got salt & peppered all that strongman workouts all for naught if you can't get inside and grab hold. Wonderboy was snapping out kicks like fireworks on the 4th of July....

Hendricks had no idea hence why he blamed his sparring partners for his loss after the fight.

To me, he really seemed to have his, "Oh F*ck" moment when he had Thompson up against the cage, and could not do jack shit there. It looked like he was thinking the moment that happened, he would wreck Wonderboy. When he got pushed off and had to seperate, he looked like someone just shat in his soupbowl.

Yep I have a feel pre USADA hendricks would have got the take down but now the game has changed and Hendricks know damn well what the difference is between WADA/VADA.

he cut the cage, but looked super lazy in closing the distance and the only thing he could was to walk straight forward into a punch or a kick, he looked horrible

Hendrix was more focused on fixing eaty and sleepy but needed more trainy.

Yep I have a feel pre USADA hendricks would have got the take down but now the game has changed and Hendricks know damn well what the difference is between WADA/VADA.

So you are accusing him of being a past steroid user, and saying he lost because he is no longer on steroids due to stricter testing? Am I following your train of thought correctly?

LOL at Big John just waving it off. Hendricks took an utter ass whoopin for 4+ minutes before Big John stepped in and stopped it. Did you think Hendricks was going to make a come back while slumped against the cage? It was as one sided an affair as you can get. Holy over Ronda comes to mind. That is how bad Wonderboy beat Hendricks.

I'll have to re-watch it, but still it didn't seem like Bigg Rigg's heart was in the fight from jump street.

guess he couldn't find that half step he was looking for. After watching the countdown I knew Johny had nl clue how to deal with Wonder boy.

Honestly, I think personal issues, not Thompson, are what actually beat Johny.

The recent failure of his steak house was just weighing too heavily on him. His mind wasn't right. He looked lost in there. Almost distracted. Probably thinking, "Damn, Bigg Rigg's... What might have been..."

I think a Successful Steak House Hendricks would have murked Wonderboy. Just my two cents.

Hendricks under-estimated him but jesus, seeing those GIFs is a reminder of how awesome Wonderboy was. I was high as balls during that main event so can't remember it in full.

Back