Hendricks probably had no idea what he was getting himself into

Honestly, I think personal issues, not Thompson, are what actually beat Johny.

The recent failure of his steak house was just weighing too heavily on him. His mind wasn't right. He looked lost in there. Almost distracted. Probably thinking, "Damn, Bigg Rigg's... What might have been..."

I think a Successful Steak House Hendricks would have murked Wonderboy. Just my two cents.
So we got bushman's blow hendricks the other day, and now "possible successful business owner" hendricks today

So we got bushman's blow hendricks the other day, and now "possible successful business owner" hendricks today

Go ahead and add PreUSADA Henidrcks to that list.

It's a great thing that they have removed IV rehydration but you've gotta think Hendricks looked tiny in this fight. LW tiny. I can't help but wonder whether a blown up 200lb Hendricks would have taken Thomspon down when he had the opportunity.

In any case, its great that size doesn't play such a significant factor in winning fights anymore [At least when the fighters can't figure out how to cheat the system].

Honestly, I think personal issues, not Thompson, are what actually beat Johny.

The recent failure of his steak house was just weighing too heavily on him. His mind wasn't right. He looked lost in there. Almost distracted. Probably thinking, "Damn, Bigg Rigg's... What might have been..."

I think a Successful Steak House Hendricks would have murked Wonderboy. Just my two cents.
Successful Steak House Hendricks! That's funny.

Back