Hendricks; helping wife with stuff and low training to blame for bad performance

I didnt read it but from the OP's title. I gotta give it to hendricks he has the best excuses for losses, noone comes close.

Hendricks needs to stop talking. Just shut the fuck up, get into a serious camp, and train. If you can't do that, Johny boy, you've got no business in the fight game at this point.

Are pro athletes just lazy fucking people with limited drive, most people can dedicate 8 to 12 hours a day to their jobs then come home and take care of their children and maintain their houses, but Johnny probably had to cook his own fucking dinner one night and can't win a fight

Most men could rationalize how things could be different or better if they weren't in a family or marriage circumstances, however most are smart enough not to EVER say it.

goat-tier excuse, bravo.

raw

Hendricks is one of the most unintentionally funny fighters going these days. I hope he sticks around for a little longer :D

It's odd that Sherdoggers hate Hendricks so much. How did it all start? Was it because he beat Georges up, or was it because he dared to secure a takedown in the 5th round of his first fight with Lawler?
I'm actually a fan of his. His KOs (particularly the one over Jon Fitch) made me pay attention, and then his wars with GSP and Lawler sealed the deal for me.

He just doesn't do himself any favors in interviews - people hate what they percieve as excuses and whining on his part. And I can't disagree with the opinion that he comes off badly when he constantly brings up the GSP decision, the weight cutting issues not being addressed, the excuses for his losses rather than giving his opponents their props, etc.

I like him. But it seems like he's been going downhill since he lost that razor close decision to Lawler in the rematch. I'd like to see him return to that guy that pushed GSP to the brink of defeat. Because that guy was a pleasure to watch.

Shouldn't publically blame your wife for your career downfall, even if it's true.

To summarize - he says in his last two fights he was being too caring and unselfish and was helping his wife because 'she was running around like a headless chicken.' This prevented him from training enough.

He also says he was training once a day because of his devotion to helping his wife and is now doing training twice a day.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/1/1...ks-neil-magny-welterweight-retirement-ufc-207

He cares too much, guys. He loves his wife and was helping her too much with family stuff and it effected his training !
laziness is now called selfishness?

To summarize - he says in his last two fights he was being too caring and unselfish and was helping his wife because 'she was running around like a headless chicken.' This prevented him from training enough.

He also says he was training once a day because of his devotion to helping his wife and is now doing training twice a day.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/1/1...ks-neil-magny-welterweight-retirement-ufc-207

He cares too much, guys. He loves his wife and was helping her too much with family stuff and it effected his training !

My gut says, 70% of this is a lie.

"Can't train today guys, gotta run the vacuum for the wife!" It's called being a father and husband, Hendricks.

So it's his wife fault now? whats next he is going to blame helping his kids with homework for his bad performances?

Back