Hendricks; helping wife with stuff and low training to blame for bad performance

All bullshit excuses. He's looked like complete shit after USADA. Until he's real with himself about this he will never be good again.

Here's the guy who said he didn't want fans to touch his belt because they didn't earn it or some shit. Now he will never touch the belt again. Karma's a bitch isn't it Johnny?

Quite frankly the UFC should just cut him.

Last edited:
It's odd that Sherdoggers hate Hendricks so much. How did it all start? Was it because he beat Georges up, or was it because he dared to secure a takedown in the 5th round of his first fight with Lawler?

It's because his claim to fame were knockouts vs Kampmann who's now retired and Fitch who's in some second tier organization now. He thinks his shit don't stink and that he's owed everything. And he blames everything but himself for his losses. Blaming his wife is probably the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard in MMA.

way to blame your wife and not only be a douchebag but ruin you marriage as well

It's odd that Sherdoggers hate Hendricks so much. How did it all start? Was it because he beat Georges up, or was it because he dared to secure a takedown in the 5th round of his first fight with Lawler?

when he started whining more than knocking people out

LMAO! Top replies ITT, good job guys

Also, why does it say he defended the belt when he beat Robbie? Do they not understand how defenses work or did they not check fight finder?

1. He gives excuses for every fight and they get more and more obscure
2. He misses weight or almost misses it every fight
3. He put his head in between Robbie's legs for 5 rounds and tried to "win" that way
4. You know what I mean
5. He agreed to a contract with his team, who supported him at a HIGH financial cost (like a few hundred thousand) with a salary then dropped them once he got the belt

1. He gives excuses for every fight and they get more and more obscure
2. He misses weight or almost misses it every fight
3. He put his head in between Robbie's legs for 5 rounds and tried to "win" that way
4. You know what I mean
5. He agreed to a contract with his team, who supported him at a HIGH financial cost (like a few hundred thousand) with a salary then dropped them once he got the belt

And he didn't let fans/news reporters hold/touch his belt because they didn't win it

Massive twat

At the time GSP was getting boring too so a lot of people wouldn't have minded Hendricks getting the KO.

I thought GSP had just beaten Condit in a fight of the year and probably his most exciting ever fight and then Nick Diaz? Or do we just ignore the fights he had just had post knee surgery and say they were boring?

Either way blaming his own wife and kids is absolutely hilarious, that will need to be added to his phenomenal book of excuses. Stupid ass kids can't even hold mitts and cook healthy lean meals.

I find it funny we get banned or yellow carded for bashing fighters like him.

We spend money and time watching him (he is supposed to be a professional), and he sits and pretty much says he half assed what he has been doing instead of just saying he wasn't the better man. Smh.

So his time was split between his wife and training, leaving none to manage his restaurant? I dont think it can afford any further drop in quality.

258s.jpg

Pretty sure he closed it.

Also, why did the steak come like cut in half?

I'm sure his wife is happy that it's cuz of her ineptness at being a housewife that they're not living in big rig burger heaven.

blaming your bitch is short sighted, he gonna get bedroom ganked one of these days

Pretty sure he closed it.

Also, why did the steak come like cut in half?
because it was labelled

Bigg Rigg Sirloin Club

on the menu, you were supposed to put the steak in the bun, that's why it was butterflied.

no joke, seriously.

He never used to make excuses for his losses and bad performances. It all started with his loss to GSP and the 70% excuse.

Fighters have to go through mental gymnastics to rationalize losses. Otherwise, what's gonna be different the next time? They almost have to create an excuse to believe the next time they go out there it'll be different.

Dick move to be honest.

Even if it were true, how do you think she feels hearing you blame her for shit performances?

Obviously, I don't think its true. I think we all really know what happened

Back