Hendricks; helping wife with stuff and low training to blame for bad performance

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To summarize - he says in his last two fights he was being too caring and unselfish and was helping his wife because 'she was running around like a headless chicken.' This prevented him from training enough.

He also says he was training once a day because of his devotion to helping his wife and is now doing training twice a day.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/1/1...ks-neil-magny-welterweight-retirement-ufc-207

He cares too much, guys. He loves his wife and was helping her too much with family stuff and it effected his training !

Helping his wife demo cheeseburgers no doubt.

Hold the fries

He couldn't have loved his wife more than 70%

Last edited:
When in doubt, Blame your wife

She was not impressed with his performance

SOBny Hendricks

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg

He'll have no wife after she reads this

You skimmed over the 4 kids part. Either way I hope he bounces back he always brings it

Well, whatever it is Hendricks, you'd better get that shit sorted if you ever want to return to form.

He should follow Gastelum to MW, IMO.

There's really no reason to come out and say these things, he'll run out of excuses eventually. All he has to do is have a good performance in the octagon.

There's really no reason to come out and say these things, he'll run out of excuses eventually. All he has to do is have a good performance in the octagon.

I was wondering why he even felt the need to bring this up too.

I don't mind if Hendricks keeps losing just to hear him come up with even more obscure excuses with each loss.

It's odd that Sherdoggers hate Hendricks so much. How did it all start? Was it because he beat Georges up, or was it because he dared to secure a takedown in the 5th round of his first fight with Lawler?

His wife was parenting at only 70%.

It's odd that Sherdoggers hate Hendricks so much. How did it all start? Was it because he beat Georges up, or was it because he dared to secure a takedown in the 5th round of his first fight with Lawler?

You honestly think he doesn't give a lot of excuses ?

Back