Hendricks; helping wife with stuff and low training to blame for bad performance

He's always looking to blame someone else, after the WB loss it was his trainers for not teaching him how to deal with a fighter who doesn't just stand there and trade like Lawler. This time it's wifey.

Imo...

That fuckng guy is a GOAT level excuse maker. I can't even handle listening to, or reading his bullshit. It's equally brutal, and lame as fuck.

i believe.

hendricks coming back for that belt which was wrongly given to gsp and then lawler in the rematch! i cant think of a fighter getting fucked over by judges so badly. 2 fights clearly where he won.

that could easily fuck your mind and mentality which if not handled properly, then well the wonderboy and gastelum fights happen.

So his time was split between his wife and training, leaving none to manage his restaurant? I dont think it can afford any further drop in quality.

258s.jpg

I second this. Focusing on family can literally ruin a high pressure career. I've never met a very successful man who's heavily involved with family responsibilities. Most just show up to major events, birthdays and holidays and some school functions. Theres nothing wrong with putting family first, if family is what you want. There's only so many hours in a day. You can't do everything.

So his time was split between his wife and training, leaving none to manage his restaurant? I dont think it can afford any further drop in quality.

258s.jpg
That place shut down forever ago.

Blaming your wife for why your performances were crappy is a cowardly bitch move.

Helping her do "stuff" like what? Help around the house? Help raising your kids? It's quite pathetic when a MAN uses his wife and family as a scapegoat for his lack of success.

I was shocked to see he was scheduled to fight Magny, if he misses weight again he should get the Gastelum treatment.

Blaming your wife for why your performances were crappy is a cowardly bitch move.

Helping her do "stuff" like what? Help around the house? Help raising your kids? It's quite pathetic when a MAN uses his wife and family as a scapegoat for his lack of success.

Shut your dumb ass up. Seeing that your wife is struggling to raise 4 kids on her own while you focus on your career, and doing nothing about it is a bitch move

I don't understand how Johny can keep saying this stuff and not feel like an asshole weirdo..... does he not understand how he comes off at all?!

Shut your dumb ass up. Seeing that your wife is struggling to raise 4 kids on her own while you focus on your career, and doing nothing about it is a bitch move
Wait, what?

Did you read what I wrote because I'm confused at your response. We are both getting on him for his actions toward his wife and family but yet I'm a dumbass?

This is a prime example why you shouldn't drink and Sherdog.

Back