Hendricks; helping wife with stuff and low training to blame for bad performance

The only people that won't understand this are young and childless. Being a family man requires a lot of time and devotion. I hope he sorts his situation out so he can put more focus back on his career. A lot of fighters have children and can balance the two but it is difficult. I also feel like it affected Weidman in some of his performances although he never mentioned it, some people like to keep their private shit private, others are more open about it.
One child can derail your entire train. Four I don't even want to think about.

The fans won't buy this excuse, and it'll add more fuel to the hate, and now his wife is probably ticked off that he said that. Just another day in the office for Hendricks.

I'm sure there are a few posts calling him a cuck for this.

From keyboard Sherdoggers no less..

Well this is certainly good news for all of us who have done a modicum of parenting in life....a built in excuse for complete and utter failure. <cheer>

Selfish pre usada Hendricks was a force for real bruhs

The only people that won't understand this are young and childless. Being a family man requires a lot of time and devotion. I hope he sorts his situation out so he can put more focus back on his career. A lot of fighters have children and can balance the two but it is difficult. I also feel like it affected Weidman in some of his performances although he never mentioned it, some people like to keep their private shit private, others are more open about it.
Sorry but no.
I know fathers who do 2 alternate work shifts and have 5 children who still can take care of his family.
Thats not a excuse.

Shut your dumb ass up. Seeing that your wife is struggling to raise 4 kids on her own while you focus on your career, and doing nothing about it is a bitch move
Jon Jones has 4 kids and he could still train hard enough to be an 8x defending champ, while also finding time to regularly get hammered, snort blow and T-bone pregnant women. Hendricks doesn't even do drugs. He's just fishing for excuses again bro.

Chore-Free Hendricks is coming for that belt!

To summarize - he says in his last two fights he was being too caring and unselfish and was helping his wife because 'she was running around like a headless chicken.' This prevented him from training enough.

He also says he was training once a day because of his devotion to helping his wife and is now doing training twice a day.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/1/1...ks-neil-magny-welterweight-retirement-ufc-207

He cares too much, guys. He loves his wife and was helping her too much with family stuff and it effected his training !
Jonny is a millionaire or near millionaire. I am sure he can afford a nanny / hand for $50 an hour. The help could run around doing all the shopping, laundry, cooking and other manual stuff, while mama Hendricks does the other stuff like bills, kids etc.

It's odd that Sherdoggers hate Hendricks so much. How did it all start? Was it because he beat Georges up, or was it because he dared to secure a takedown in the 5th round of his first fight with Lawler?
It was because of the 70% comment. Had he simply said GSP was the better man, Jonny would be Sherdog's poster child. Instead, he loses, and has the gall to complain, and then say, by the way, I was only punching at 70%... why leave the octagon with half a tank instead of giving it your all and leaving it all in the octagon?That's what started it.

One child can derail your entire train. Four I don't even want to think about.

Dayane-Silva-Anderson-Silva-wife-and-children.jpg

Not everyone can be the GOAT.

Everybody has a home life to deal with, he's not the exception to that.

Poor guy......must be the only fighter with a wife and kids!

Back