Hendos chances?

Hendo has the big overhand, and the nasty, scrambling uppercut and he's adept and cunning when it comes to landing them both. He's never a safe matchup.

I think if Cormier fights smart, he's still basically playing a round of russian roulette here. He has a 1/6 chance of eating the bullet no matter what he does.

Now, if Cormier fights stupid, Hendo has a much better chance, but I don't think he will. He's a smart guy, both outside of and inside of the cage.

Dan has the strength to position anyone anywhere for one of his power shots. His fancy leg kick into H-bomb and the way he pulled Shogun into the nose breaker took both strength and skill.

I am really pulling for Dan, but I can see Cormier pulling a Shields and taking Hendo down and pulling some GnP.

2% maybe

DC is not dumb he will avoid the right hand and wont brawl like shogun on the inside. he can take him down, press him against the fence and gas him out. its a gimme fight at this point.

i predict dc just kick-boxes hendo into retirement and i hate this fight.

Slim to none, but would love to see him put DC to sleep.

none. some say h bomb, but who has he actually beaten like that? fedor and...... Bisping. overrated punch.

Knocking out fedor is all you need to know. Sure he knocked out a bunch of other top fighters, but knocking out the P4P and HW GOAT is good enough for me.

If Hendo was 4-5 years younger, this wouldn't Even be close, but Even today, he still has a chance of wearing out DC or connect with a good punch.

Not good. Would be pretty surprised if DC doesn't take this.

Knocking out fedor is all you need to know. Sure he knocked out a bunch of other top fighters, but knocking out the P4P and HW GOAT is good enough for me.

He didnt knock him out in 2005, it was 2011. When Hendo can put someone out that isnt on a massive downhill slide, then I will believe. Which he has a chance to this weekend. It wont happen though. Just like every other opponent not named shogun, Cormier will put Dan out. most likely to sleep too.

He KO'ed Fedor but under strange circumstances. Fedor knocked down Dan, and then Dan made a freaky reversal from the bottom, to find Fedor's chin competely uncovered. I'm not trying to say that it was a fluke win, but it's technically a TKO loss (referee stoppage).
You sound like Dan KO'ed Fedor the way he KO'ed Bisping which is far from what actually happened.

And the most important - Fedor was way behind his prime. When Fedor was in his prime Hendo was called Decision Dan. That TRT is a big factor also.

All in all, DC will win without too much troubles imo.

H bomb. But this is a slim lucky punch chance. DC is too good, to strong for faded and old Hendo. I like Hendo but this is the sad truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back