Hendos chances?

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Being a fan of both fighters im not really looking forward to this fight but will watch and for lack of better judgement might place a bet, but what chance does Hendo actually have?

Hurricane Dan punch or leaping superman bomb. You never know.

none. some say h bomb, but who has he actually beaten like that? fedor and...... Bisping. overrated punch.

dc gets overrated way too much on these boards.

hendo has been there with best of em. elite strikers, grapplers, bigger guys, smaller guys. he seen it all.

dc has fought few decent hw.

this is gonna be a big step up in competition from cummins, mir n nelson.

none. some say h bomb, but who has he actually beaten like that? fedor and...... Bisping. overrated punch.

n sorbal n feijao n shogun recently.

where have you been?

dc gets overrated way too much on these boards.

hendo has been there with best of em. elite strikers, grapplers, bigger guys, smaller guys. he seen it all.

dc has fought few decent hw.

this is gonna be a big step up in competition from cummins, mir n nelson.

Not just these boards mate? Hendos paying 7 to 1 with my bookie.

Hendo has a chance, Cormiers only 6 yrs younger and will try and get H to the fence, Hendos stud Greco should be able to neutralise in the clinch and keep the fight standing. Statistically Cormiers the better striker but he hasn't fought the strikers Hendo has which would skew these stats, I think Hendos got slighty faster stand-up and can outscore Cormier standing as it's only a 3 rounder.

The main obvious factor for Hendo is coming off the TRT which im sure he's mentally tough enough to handle as he's one of the most mentally tough fighters in the UFC. If he looks good at the weigh-ins some well placed $ might pay.

All this Hendo hate is reminiscent of the Tito propaganda, thankfully I saw through that and chucked $30 on Tito... booyah

i don't think this matchup favors henderson (almost wrote dan - doh) unfortunately.

i will be delighted if he wins (especially by ko) and will be rooting for him, but i give him aboot 11% chance.

im often wrong though, so there's that.

The bookies have him about 6:1. I think he should be about 3.5:1, but since he is off TRT, i put it at 4:1

Cormier is a highly intelligent fighter, but Dan hits like a Hw and is very sneaky with his punches. I don't know how well Cormier would take one of his bombs, and definitely feel this is a dangerous fight for Cormier. I think Dan gives more trouble to Cormier than Jon Jones does, as I feel Cormier would roll through jbj without facing much danger

Find it funny that people favor DC in this matchup. His gas tank stinks and his wrestling won't be his advantage in this bought. I got Hendo with TKO in 2nd or 3rd.

DC is going to knock Hendo unconsious in one of the very first exchanges.

First time UFC fighters have had same names? (both Daniel)

Back