Hendos chances?

yeah cause beating cummins, mir n nelson is something to brag about...

you remember last time dc face a quality wrestler?

yeah me neither

Current #6 Heavyweight Josh Barnett? He is probably the best wrestler at HW after Cain.

I'd give him a 10% chance of winning probably. 20% at best.

Bad match up for him, plus cormier is just way better at this point.

He didnt knock him out in 2005, it was 2011. When Hendo can put someone out that isnt on a massive downhill slide, then I will believe. Which he has a chance to this weekend. It wont happen though. Just like every other opponent not named shogun, Cormier will put Dan out. most likely to sleep too.

lol!

I'm sorry, did you just say basically that Hendo's feasting on past their prime opponents?

Who's the last guy he fought who was older than him? I'm sure he'll be up late at night wondering wtf he has to do to make you "believe".

lol!

I'm sorry, did you just say basically that Hendo's feasting on past their prime opponents?

Who's the last guy he fought who was older than him?

There is more to someone prime years than just their age. Hendo has a decade on shogun for example, but they both look old in their fights. Shogun has a lot more mileage on him from some of his brawls.

And not opponents, it is singular. Since returning to the ufc, Hendo has beaten Shogun, and lost to Belfort, Evans, and Machida.

dc gets overrated way too much on these boards.

hendo has been there with best of em. elite strikers, grapplers, bigger guys, smaller guys. he seen it all.

dc has fought few decent hw.

this is gonna be a big step up in competition from cummins, mir n nelson.

best post in thread

There is more to someone prime years than just their age. Hendo has a decade on shogun for example, but they both look old in their fights. Shogun has a lot more mileage on him from some of his brawls.

And not opponents, it is singular. Since returning to the ufc, Hendo has beaten Shogun, and lost to Belfort, Evans, and Machida.

yeah, youre right. Shogun has more miles than Hendo due to Dan's fighting less often and safe, point fighting style.

you're getting 6:1 just throw down a stupid bet like 10 bucks.

Like everyone is saying, the odds aren't good. DC is naturally a bigger guy, has good cardio and a high pace smothering style that I think will wear Hendo down. Plus of course is a factor.

The thing about Hendo is pretty much before every fight people say hes a worse fighter than the other guy.

but if you find a way to land whats it matter who is "better" when the other guy is flattened out.

DC should be a 5-6:1 favorite but who is a better live dog than Hendo. Doesn't matter if Hendo shows up and gets owned bell to bell. Odds are odds.

Also, I don't think for one second Hendo stopped using drugs of some kind because they "banned" it.

He's more likely to stop DC than Shogun.

DC's chin is unknown at this point, and like shogun: his defense not nearly as good as his offense.

At lest chin entered the cage with a proven and legendary chin.

I don't think Dan is gonna win. DC should be favored but.... Dan is always a live dog. I wouldn't be surprised if he lays out DC. Catches him with a sneaky hook.

Current #6 Heavyweight Josh Barnett? He is probably the best wrestler at HW after Cain.

Wouldn't consider Barnett as your typical wrestler, he's more of a sub grappler.

N saying he's 2nd best in hw after Cain doesn't say much. It's like saying Joey Beltran is 2nd best Mexican fighter after cain

Wouldn't consider Barnett as your typical wrestler, he's more of a sub grappler.

N saying he's 2nd best in hw after Cain doesn't say much. It's like saying Joey Beltran is 2nd best Mexican fighter after cain
Cain is an American, so is Beltran. There arent any mexican fighters in the UFC off the top of my head.

Who else would you even consider a quality wrestler at heavyweight? If you have to be better than Cain to be quality, I guess literally every other fighter sucks, since no one else can take him.

Back