Hendog420

Originally posted by Hendog420
Go about businesss? don't fuck with the threads and they will fall to the bottom and no one will give a shit..

as far me TTTing my threads I've never done that.. I have rarely every double posted or +1 anything.. as long as someone is on the thread talking with me I keep it going.. if not I let it die..
Let me add something tot his thread....+1 :D

I have posted plenty of original shit and always add my own thoughts to anything I post.. how original are your posts with "+1" ?

If you don't like it quit fucking posting on them.. and I'm not bitching I'm responding to a statement made by this Nazi

I posted quite a bit on here when I was at work but have slacked off.. it can be fun at times.. but don't some of you get tired of saying nothing over and over again?

if you don't like what I post no one makes you respond.. just don't fucking read it.. it will fall to the bottom and I will quit making them

this shitpile deletes a thread of mine that had 10 responses in 15 minutes..

I don't think you understand. I wasn't moving your threads because you are a shitty poster (which you are) or an abysmally unoriginal person (which you are) but because your threads were awful (which they are). The forum is for discussion and that isn't discussion its just mindless regurgitation of press clippings. Maybe you don't realise the distinction, maybe you're too stupid, maybe you think anyone is interested, you're wrong.

I'm not here to be your friend or to pretend i care about your precious feelings so get over it. If you're so feeble minded that you can't understand i don't really care about you, but i do care when the forums being cluttered up by stuff that has no place there.

You saw the threads being moved to mayberry but you thought you would keep posting them here, you wanted the attention and you got it.

How am I trying to "force" my views on you ranger? am I calling your house in the middle of dinner or knocking on your door? (you'd kick my ass right? yea)

Trying to goad me into a "I can kick your ass" debate?

Hm.

Well I can. That failing, I'd just shoot you in your face.

Move out. Draw fire, slap nuts.

I don't care.. you guys fail to understand that I am not sitting here getting mad.. I take everything on here lightly.. he's just being a dickhead

he could've PM'd me but he decided to be an attention whore and make a thread about it so everyone would see how cool he is

this is the same shit they did the last time.. just like the NWO thread he deleted that was getting plenty of responses.. he's just trying to be a dickhead.. half of you guys .. I've never said shit to half of you, you just see people on here talking about me and decide to join in.. that's cool .. it's just part of the sheep mentality people have when they are not educated and can't think for themselves

I don't think anyone cares if you're mad, crying, or ecstatic. No one gives a shit about how you feel, or how you take anything.

He could've PMed you, but he's making it abundandtly clear to you and anyone else who decides to post repetitive pointless banalities that he's not going to tolerate it. That's why he's a mod. To control the amount of garbage that piles up on the forum. He's the one who decides what's garbage and what's valuable, not you.

The plenty of responses in your NWO thread were, mostly "wtf is this garbage," type responses.

The reason you've never heard from half of the people posting on this thread is because they just ignore your stupid posts, like you suggested they do if they don't like it. It has nothing to do with heard mentality, they hate you just as much as everyone else, they've just chosen not to say anything about it until now.

Jesus christ Cybercoma...chill on the mouse button...

Originally posted by curtis
Jesus christ Cybercoma...chill on the mouse button...
server crash, not my fault.

Thanks for deleting those J.

What would Crispin Glover do in this situation??

I think the more important question is, what Danny Glover would do in this situation?

Originally posted by cybercoma
The reason you've never heard from half of the people posting on this thread is because they just ignore your stupid posts, like you suggested they do if they don't like it. It has nothing to do with heard mentality, they hate you just as much as everyone else, they've just chosen not to say anything about it until now.

very true. i rarely read your threads and know little to nothing about you. based solely on your responses in this thread i'd say you're a cunt.

post them in mayberry. problem solved.

Originally posted by Spetsnaz
I think the more important question is, what Danny Glover would do in this situation?
I'd bet that he'd grope some random Asian woman.....

Yohan1.jpg

Hennie, you make RCCOLA and DRA look like intelllectuals. Listen to J-Garden and the rest of us how don't give a flying fuck about your miserable existence. Stop crying like the big bitch you are, and get the fuck out of Dodge. Go live in Mayberry.

And yes, Ranger could kick your ass.....

......+1

I have received more than enough attention on this forum and have been far more successful than other trolls here so if that is what I wanted I would be more than happy .. which is why your bitchass is trying to call me out in front of everyone.. if I cared any less I would not be typing this senseless response to someone who is a fucking worthless Scotsman..

EAD(Eat a Dick)

that danny glover knows his shit..

and in repsonse hendog, id rather be generic than less than that. and i wasnt personally atacking you either so fdont get your panties in a bunch. from what ive seen most of your threads get plenty of repsonse...but not about the topic that you posted. usually its just people getting annoyed with you. and youve stated many times that the OT is boring. just the facts. its not like i know you peronally or anything, maybe youre really cool in real life. But as far as the internet goes, you suck.

Let me simplify this whole thing. Please stop making threads that are cut and paste links from news stories constantly. Here, maybe this will clear it up-

A message from Savion Glover:

Tickady-tap-da-tap-da-tap-da-tickaday-tap. Clack-da-tap tap-clicka tap-clicka tap-click. Shuffle shufle Tap Tap-da-dap.

Thank you.

I have received more than enough attention on this forum and have been far more successful than other trolls here so if that is what I wanted I would be more than happy .. which is why your bitchass is trying to call me out in front of everyone.. if I cared any less I would not be typing this senseless response to someone who is a fucking worthless Scotsman..

EAD(Eat a Dick)
Let me be the first Texan to apologize for Hendog's existence. I can guarantee you that pieses of dogshit like him are as rare as a 14 point albino buck in the woods. Assholes like Hennie are what troll and herpes stories are made from. As a human being, you're worthless. S a former military personnel, you're a shame to teh men nd woen who have served in the armed forces. As a homo sapien, you're a fuckin shame to the pygmy ringtailed lemur. Translation = You are one patheic loser who walks the halls of a prestigious university, only to deface its illustroud histoy by breathing the air that resides within its buildings. Kill yourself. It's the only reasonable solution.

Originally posted by avid
I'd bet that he'd grope some random Asian woman.....

Yohan1.jpg

why go for random asians when he can have Oprah?

demme.Beloved.jpg

I don't get my panties in a bunch and never have you just can't understand that.. you cunts started hating me because I was against the Iraqi war and Reaganomics that is currently being put into play by our president

I told everyone what would fucking happen with the economy when that shitpile got elected and I told all you there would be resistance in Iraq and there was.. I'm not out picketing on the streets or anything

I enjoy discussing these things.. you attack me because you don't agree with me.. so fuck you.. if you can't take it then don't fucking talk about it.. you keep whining and bitching while posting like I kobe bryant your bitchasses everytime I come on here

yet another TX queer slandering me on the net.. will he also "call me out" .. ?

Please do not drag down the name of the ever-awsome ringtailed lemer by associating him with this thread.
GJB00X05-Ring-tailed-Lemer.jpg

Please. Think of the lemers.

Back