Hendog420

Originally posted by Hendog420
NO ONE is too old for 6th man.. I have seen people there in their 50's .. do so quite often actually

I hang out at Coppertank all the time.. place is 80's retro with a lot of 21-30 something.. really cool environment.. now that Scarface is after me I guess I will have to start wearing a Dick Cheney mask or something

I was down 6th last night at Emo's , I even made a drunken thread about it when I got home.

And Lovejoys owns the coppertank , hands down..

Originally posted by avid
I worked as a bartender and bouncer on 6th for about 10 years on and off....I'm old and shriveled up now, I'll usually go to the warehouse dist (Gingerman etc.)*.

*He means oilcan harry's and the boy celler.

You can call me anything you want but i noticed there aren't nearly as many shitty hendog threads clogging up OT. Maybe i am a worthless Scotsman but i've managed to bring some backward redneck to heel. How does it feel?

Now go ahead with some more weak insults if that will help you hide the embarassment.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Maybe i am a worthless Scotsman but i've managed to bring some backward redneck to heel.

you da man...

highlander.jpg

I don't think you're going to do anything on 6th street or anywhere else.. I don't give a fuck what anyone wants to do.. they threatened me and I told them where my gym was.. if they want to come meet me in the parking lot then we will see what happens.. and an MMA fight is not a streetfight..

I have posted original material.. I posted a thread about the geneva convention and had nothing but my own thoughts on there and a link to what I was talking about.. that is what I ussually do when I state my opinion on something because so many of you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are always asking for links anytime someone tells you something that is common knowledge like you don't know how to fucking read or something

EAD
ONE fuckin orignal thread with a link to teh same shit you posted. Hmmmm, is that original?? Secondly, out of All the posts you've made, plus all the threads you've started, I find it funny that you admit that only one thread was original.

Streetfights, MMA fights. Been there done that. You're not telling me anything I don't already know or am proficient in. I was a streetfighter first, THEN a boxer, then a MMA fighter. Son, I give credit where credit is due, and the only thing I give your miserable cracass any cerdit for is brining up rasberry beer. BTW, Humperdink's in Dallas has the BEST seasonal beer in all of Texas

Actually, all your therads finsih with a major e-ass whoopin. NO one likes your threads, no one wants to discuss things with a wannabe 8th Degree Savage. I think you'd fare well in Orprah's forums. You'r constant whinging and bitching is exactly suited to the likes of the stay at home wives that surf the net.

oddly, i agree with herdog in that i do think he is being treated unfairly. lots of people post silly crap here (why even i, myself, have not always been at my best). i don't think it is the format of his approach that we find so disagreeable. i think it is hemdog, himself, that we don't like. if we liked him, we wouldn't give a shit about what he posts. even if he doesn't post some link to the latest ISO newsletter, we still hate what he writes. i am not saying that we should stop this unfair treatment. in fact, i think it is perfect. what could piss off someone like him more than being treated unfairly?

Originally posted by J-Garden
We all read things on the internet, get sent e-mails and read newspapers. Only you however feel the need to post it all on this forum. I've been moving them to Mayberry at the moment on the offchance someone might want to give a serious response to the copy and pastings of a tedious moron, but keep posting them in OT and they'll simply be deleted.

Thanks in advance.
8th?

Well hendog, people higher in the hierarchy don't like you and you will be treated unfairly. Get used to it.

Originally posted by Magic Man
Well hendog, people higher in the hierarchy don't like you and you will be treated unfairly. Get used to it.
+1

Man look, I don't fucking care.. I see people post stupid shit on here all day.. if you notice I don't post on here that much because you guys tend to bore the shit out of me half the time

you can suck my fucking dick how is that

if you are looking for an excuse to ban me there it is
I had plenty of responses to the NWO thread and you move that too.. for some reason.. you must be on the rag or something

Please go kill yourself swiftly asshole. You are annoying and nobody likes you.

Originally posted by leebuck3
Please go kill yourself swiftly asshole. You are annoying and nobody likes you.

a simple, clear statement of the facts.

All this talk about lemurs has gotten me excited!

Originally posted by RightintheFace
hendog, wanna fight? I bet I could find your gym in Alabama.

you couldn't find your molasis soaked dick with both hands and a ten pound bag of flour.

what makes you think you could even come close to finding alabama?

I have never got mad on here at anyone.. I know who I am.. if you want to show up and get your ass beat do it.. I don't think anyone on here has ever been a professional athlete.. very few of you.. if you had you wouldn't talk shit like you do. Every fighter I've ever talked to knows the guys on here are :eek::eek::eek:s and that is why most of them don't post on here because y'all fucking dumbasses don't know what the hell you're talking about. 99 percent of you guys are straight pussies

I find it amusing that you guys care so much. As far as this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who is the mod and keeps messing with me.. he's just a perfect example of what happens when you give someone with a small mind a not-so-small job. Anytime you give a little bitch like that any kind of authority over people he will always abuse it.

I could never get mad at a scotsman.. or englishmen in a skirt basicly since most of the scot was raped out of them long ago.. their military history is rivaled only by that of France... who cares what a Scotsman says?

Back