Hendog420

J-Garden

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
We all read things on the internet, get sent e-mails and read newspapers. Only you however feel the need to post it all on this forum. I've been moving them to Mayberry at the moment on the offchance someone might want to give a serious response to the copy and pastings of a tedious moron, but keep posting them in OT and they'll simply be deleted.

Thanks in advance.

Man look, I don't fucking care.. I see people post stupid shit on here all day.. if you notice I don't post on here that much because you guys tend to bore the shit out of me half the time

you can suck my fucking dick how is that

if you are looking for an excuse to ban me there it is
I had plenty of responses to the NWO thread and you move that too.. for some reason.. you must be on the rag or something

oh please...too easy.

if we "tend to bore you" and we hate your threads, why do you keep coming back here? you bring nothing to the table.

what are you bringing? what the fuck have you said.. this is barely worth responding too.. every so often some people post some interesting stuff... I get bored and listen to music and surf the net and chat on here..

so what?

not everyone bores me only generic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s like yourself

This thread is going to get good, I have a feeling

Originally posted by Hendog420
Man look, I don't fucking care.. I see people post stupid shit on here all day.. if you notice I don't post on here that much because you guys tend to bore the shit out of me half the time

you can suck my fucking dick how is that

if you are looking for an excuse to ban me there it is
I had plenty of responses to the NWO thread and you move that too.. for some reason.. you must be on the rag or something

Go sob to someone that gives a shit. Be told.

Hendog, if you're a target then why piss off a senior mod? Don't post in the thread and go about your business and it will blow over.

This is the second "stop creating and TTTing your shit threads, Hendog" thread from a mod I've seen. JKD made a thread very similar to this a couple months ago.

Go about businesss? don't fuck with the threads and they will fall to the bottom and no one will give a shit..

as far me TTTing my threads I've never done that.. I have rarely every double posted or +1 anything.. as long as someone is on the thread talking with me I keep it going.. if not I let it die..

Hendog...as much as you dislike this website and only OCCASIONALLY post...you HAVE racked up over 1900 seperate posts/replies.

You like it a little more than you let on.

Oh, and everybody is sick of that fuckin' cutting and pasting of news articles and shit. STOP BITCHING.

Whatever happened to 8th?

If you don't like it quit fucking posting on them.. and I'm not bitching I'm responding to a statement made by this Nazi

I posted quite a bit on here when I was at work but have slacked off.. it can be fun at times.. but don't some of you get tired of saying nothing over and over again?

if you don't like what I post no one makes you respond.. just don't fucking read it.. it will fall to the bottom and I will quit making them

this shitpile deletes a thread of mine that had 10 responses in 15 minutes..

Originally posted by Hendog420
Go about businesss? don't fuck with the threads and they will fall to the bottom and no one will give a shit..

as far me TTTing my threads I've never done that.. I have rarely every double posted or +1 anything.. as long as someone is on the thread talking with me I keep it going.. if not I let it die..
You aren't a postwhore ("+1", etc.), but you most certainly TTT your threads. When JKD called you on it, he wasn't warning you because of postwhoring, it was because you were filling the top of the page with your old threads every day. Are you calling a Korean War veteran a liar?

I hardly ever post in your shitty political threads. I just avoid them.

However, I'm tired of you having three posts on the page per minute. WTF? I don't try to force MY views on YOU. If somebody asks you for your opinion, give it to them. If somebody makes a thread about politics, well...by all means, post away. But fuck, man.....ease off the shit.

As in this thread, I may post a lot on some of my threads because I try and respond to everyone's statement., but you certainly don't see me posting one or two words or posting 3 or 4 times w/out anyone else posting in between these things. If no one was talking to me on those threads I would've quit responding to them as well.. like I did when you guys quit posting on them. If you didn't enjoy fucking with me so much I wouldn't have been around that long.

How am I trying to "force" my views on you ranger? am I calling your house in the middle of dinner or knocking on your door? (you'd kick my ass right? yea)

I enjoy discussing things.. but some of you(not all of you) can't take your head out of your ass long enough to realize that actually talking about things that matter in this world can be entertaining

anytime anyone tries to have a semi-serious debate with me on here I always engage.. if not and they want to flame that is fine too.. I don't take anyone on here too seriously including myself

Why not just post the threads in Mayberry like he said? It's obvious you're not interested in the way OT deals with it.

I don't care.. you guys fail to understand that I am not sitting here getting mad.. I take everything on here lightly.. he's just being a dickhead

he could've PM'd me but he decided to be an attention whore and make a thread about it so everyone would see how cool he is

this is the same shit they did the last time.. just like the NWO thread he deleted that was getting plenty of responses.. he's just trying to be a dickhead.. half of you guys .. I've never said shit to half of you, you just see people on here talking about me and decide to join in.. that's cool .. it's just part of the sheep mentality people have when they are not educated and can't think for themselves

The point people are trying to get across here, hendog, is that anyone can copy/paste an email or post a link to a story on cnn. The threads you make suck because they are not your words.
Sure there is stupid shit posted in OT, but at least most of it is original.

Back