Hendo: "There's nothing I can do to win in a more spectacular way than the first time"

If Hendo could land a flying elbow BEFORE Bisping is already out cold... well, that would be more exciting...

Flipping, standing oma-plata ripping Bisp's arm clean off.

Against this match happening, but whatevs, it's happening.

Is there any way that Hendo could win more spectacularly than he did in the first fight?

If so, how?

Maybe instead of the flying H-Bomb on a clearly unconscious opponent, he could dive for an unconscious Bisping's arm and snap it with an arm bar before the ref has a chance to step in?

That would be awesome, hey?

Axe kick knock down followed by gogoplata.

He's not wrong yo. He wound up that right hand like a goddamn fastball.

Bisping better be trying to take Hendo down, and if he can't he better be using good footwork.

hfxheZq.jpg

Expect this

HENDO stuns him with an uppercut against the cage (dirty boxing), then Bisping takes a knee

As Bisping begins to regain his composure, Hendo climbs the cage, stands up on the top of the cage wall, jumps off toward Bisping and lands the most epic fucking H BOMB of all time.......Bisping head explodes and blood sprays everywhere.........Bispings body is still standing as a giant fucking mushroom cloud puffs out of his neck.

Hendo then removes his fake teeth, looks in the camera, and says "I retire"
giphy.gif

He could, I think a strong possibility is Hendo being hurt, recovering, and then knocking Bipsing out cold as Bisping is trying to finish him.

That is quite likely IMO, and would be spectacular.

Still my favorite KO of all time. Hendo's kind of right. The only thing he could do to make it better would be to do the exact same thing because then he'd be winning the belt at the same time so it would be even better.

He could go Raymond Daniels on Bisping?

I would legit piss my pants if Bisping knocked him out.
Of course, I'd be pretty hammered by then, so it wouldn't be too unexpected.

Against this match happening, but whatevs, it's happening.

Is there any way that Hendo could win more spectacularly than he did in the first fight?

If so, how?
Translation: Hendo knows he will lose and he understands what an honor it will be to be retired by the Count.

1st death in the Octagon for sure, courtesy of the H-Bomb.

The only thing I can think of is if he uppercuts Bisping and Mike flips outside of the cage.
I'm picturing Hendo landing a good uppercut that hurts Bisping but doesn't stagger him or knock him out... but Bisping doesn't want any more anyway, so he just peaces out by doing a Sage Northcutt over the fence.

Back