Hendo: "There's nothing I can do to win in a more spectacular way than the first time"

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Against this match happening, but whatevs, it's happening.

Is there any way that Hendo could win more spectacularly than he did in the first fight?

If so, how?

He's not wrong. It's glorious and watching Hendo retire with a UFC belt after another KO would place him high up on the all time list. Work of art.

10000792.gif

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of is if he uppercuts Bisping and Mike flips outside of the cage.

It will be fucken crazy if bisping beats hendo. He will have defended the belt unlike rockhold

Maybe this time he could have some class and not attack an obviously KO'd opponent

only way would be the same exact way, just for irony's sake. but regardless, bisping is winning via 1st round KO. now that hes realized his power, his speed will be too much and hendos chin is pretty weak nowadays.

only way would be the same exact way, just for irony's sake. but regardless, bisping is winning via 1st round KO. now that hes realized his power, his speed will be too much and hendos chin is pretty weak nowadays.
The way he was taking shots from Hector I'd say it is still pretty damn good actually.

Any strike involving a flip would make me shit my pants personally.

If he KO'd him and followed it up the exact same... that would be epic.

Lol..

HENDO stuns him with an uppercut against the cage (dirty boxing), then Bisping takes a knee

As Bisping begins to regain his composure, Hendo climbs the cage, stands up on the top of the cage wall, jumps off toward Bisping and lands the most epic fucking H BOMB of all time.......Bisping head explodes and blood sprays everywhere.........Bispings body is still standing as a giant fucking mushroom cloud puffs out of his neck.

Hendo then removes his fake teeth, looks in the camera, and says "I retire"

cringe

Unless he literally knocks him straight into

bolivia%2Bmap.gif

Against this match happening, but whatevs, it's happening.

Is there any way that Hendo could win more spectacularly than he did in the first fight?

If so, how?

I am actually completely in favour of this match up. If Bisping wins he avenges his biggest loss and if Hendo wins and retires then the UFC will be forced to follow my plan for a MW Grand Prix after Hendo Vacates. Top 4 MWs are Yoel, Jacare, Luke and The Chris so they get a by into the 2nd round. Next 8 ranked MWs fight in round 1 with the winners fighting the top 4. Numbers 13-16 fight as alternates. Round 1 is 2 rounds with "Sudden Victory" in the event of a draw. Round 2 is the same night and are 3 rounds with Sudden Victory. These take place on one PPV.

Round 3 Semi's and Finals take place on a second PPV with 3 round fights at the beginning of the PPV and the winners fighting in the final in the Main Event. 5 round title fight for the MW belt.

I'd be more interested in seeing a five round slobberknocker like Hendo/Shogun1.

HENDO stuns him with an uppercut against the cage (dirty boxing), then Bisping takes a knee

As Bisping begins to regain his composure, Hendo climbs the cage, stands up on the top of the cage wall, jumps off toward Bisping and lands the most epic fucking H BOMB of all time.......Bisping head explodes and blood sprays everywhere.........Bispings body is still standing as a giant fucking mushroom cloud puffs out of his neck.

Hendo then removes his fake teeth, looks in the camera, and says "I retire"
Lol what the fuck

Back