Hendo: "There's nothing I can do to win in a more spectacular way than the first time"

If he KOs him at all and takes his title it might be better either way. Then drink some beers and talks some shit

HENDO stuns him with an uppercut against the cage (dirty boxing), then Bisping takes a knee

As Bisping begins to regain his composure, Hendo climbs the cage, stands up on the top of the cage wall, jumps off toward Bisping and lands the most epic fucking H BOMB of all time.......Bisping head explodes and blood sprays everywhere.........Bispings body is still standing as a giant fucking mushroom cloud puffs out of his neck.

Hendo then removes his fake teeth, looks in the camera, and says "I retire"

This is how the movie that will be someday made about Hendo should end.

Regardless of the result.

Obviously Henderson needs to channel his inner Ryo Chonan and win via flying scissor heel hook

He's right but it's still gonna be amazing. The first one was also at UFC 100 remember

Hendo loaded up and fired that right hand like 50x before it finally connected. I suspect Bisping will fight smarter next time.

giphy.gif

Hypothetically yes, but that all unfolded in real time,wasnt a simulation.

Hendo is the man.

i hope he does it again, doubt it though, but i hope he gets the win and rides off into the sunset

I'd be more interested in seeing a five round slobberknocker like Hendo/Shogun1.

thats what i thought--would be awesome to see back and forth battle then hendo recover from some adversity and ko the count.

The hbomb on Bisping is imo the best one punch ko in history of mma, so it's true.

After H-bombing Bisping, and then doing a flying hammerfist/forearm, he could then tear Bispings trachea out with his teeth.

Back