Hendo: Maybe staying away from the cocaine has helped prolong my career

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"I enjoy the sport quite a bit and it's fun for me to do. I love the challenge of it and everything else. Maybe it's staying away from the cocaine that's made me prolong my career so long," Henderson said in the interview.

Henderson has never shied away from the fact that he doesn't care for Jones on a personal level, often times accusing the UFC light heavyweight champion of showing one side of himself while he's in the public and then being a completely different person when the bright lights aren't shining.

This latest fiasco where Jones ended up in rehab after a December 4 drug test revealed that he tested positive for cocaine was only more fuel on the fire for Henderson to prove his point. Henderson says after Jones was officially busted in the drug test it was only further proof to the rumors and innuendos he's heard about him for the past couple of years.

"I've heard that he was doing these things for a couple years," Henderson said about Jones. "I've said in a number of interviews especially when I was going to fight him that he just wasn't a very genuine of a person. He portrays himself differently than he actually is. Slowly but surely more and more things happen that prove that statement to be true."

"With the DUI that he's had and now testing positive for cocaine, he's not acting as a good role model for kids and nobody the UFC would want as a role model for kids growing up that watch the UFC," Henderson said. "It's a shame, it's unfortunate that he is that way but we'll see what he does with it. It would be refreshing if he could come out and just act the way he actually is and I think people would actually embrace that more than being a fake."
http://foxs.pt/1xQgOvn

No Hendo it was probably the immense amount of testosterone you injected during the TRT era.

Why are rich athletes automatically role models for kids?

Or maybe that's what he was missing all along.

Who doesn't want to grow up to be a rich athlete?

Seriously. Even people who are born rich still want to become athletes lol. Look at Manziel and BJ Penn, two guys who's parents were rich and could have done fuck-all.

Someone should post the gif of Henderson coming out of the club with a trashy girl on each arm. What a role model.

A cage fighter for a role model? lol

Great rebuttal by Hendo, you get back what you dish out Jones.

not everyone is fortunate enough to cheat legally.

Back