Hendo: Maybe staying away from the cocaine has helped prolong my career

I think it is not the drug use. More the fact that he has talked about snitching on people smoking cannabis. Talked about never being caught doing DUI.
Always on with the christian thing...
Inspiring people...

Just always comes back to him trying to portray himself as something that he is very far from being.

Good avatar. Manson painting.

Well, the Christian thing I don't understand because you can be a Christian and still have sniffed some cocaine in your life, sniffing cocaine isn't going to send you to hell, I mean let's be real here.

The whole snitching thing, I honestly don't know much about it, I am not going to crucify the man for something so trivial especially when I don't know any of the details, you can't just say "he snitched on someone for cannabis" and make me think that makes him a bad person or a fake person or something.

And as for the DUI thing, I don't know, it's bad of course but we all make mistakes and I don't think he would deny being caught in a DUI when it is a plain fact that he was.

Well, the Christian thing I don't understand because you can be a Christian and still have sniffed some cocaine in your life, sniffing cocaine isn't going to send you to hell, I mean let's be real here.

The whole snitching thing, I honestly don't know much about it, I am not going to crucify the man for something so trivial especially when I don't know any of the details, you can't just say "he snitched on someone for cannabis" and make me think that makes him a bad person or a fake person or something.

And as for the DUI thing, I don't know, it's bad of course but we all make mistakes and I don't think he would deny being caught in a DUI when it is a plain fact that he was.

I am not really talking about the things so specifically.
He just puts himself up like a saint and he is really far off.

But are they constantly going on about being inspiring, role models, good guys, snitching...

No, but who cares if they are ?

Why is cocaine so demonized ?

These are the questions you should be asking

The criminalization of drug addiction is a huge error in the humane treatment of diseases that still going on, forget about one guy getting caught with coke in his system ONCE.

Is that really a big deal ? I mean shit... stop trying to demonize trivial things and look at the big picture.

I am not really talking about the things so specifically.
He just puts himself up like a saint and he is really far off.

How does he put himself up like a saint ? For saying he believes in God and saying he likes to be a role model ?

And how is he really far off ? For doing some cocaine and crashing his car into a pole ?

I crashed my car into a pole before and I wasn't even drunk.

Shit happens

Gee, I wonder why Hendo's testosterone was so low he needed TRT in the first place?

cmon, hendo

sometimes i hate on you, not gonna lie, but when it comes to bash jj im with you, but when youre a TRT user you havent much to say

but i mean the guy youre talking about has these suspicious T/E ratio, so w/e

I think it is not the drug use. More the fact that he has talked about snitching on people smoking cannabis. Talked about never being caught doing DUI.
Inspiring people...

Just always comes back to him trying to portray himself as something that he is very far from being.

He did all of that talking before the DUI. Any one with an ability to be impartial could deduce that he was young an trying to establish himself. "Long time friends" of Jones have come out and said he experimented in high school with those things.

Did he say things he didn't mean? Of course he did. I mean, I know, it's a bummer - but someone had to be the first person in the world to lie in an effort to improve their image.

I don't watch all the Embedded's, or the fight week stuff, or most of the promotional stuff - but I don't think he talked about his religion much (or at all) during Bad Blood. I don't think he was high and mighty on anything other than his abilities for Glover. My weedsoaked brain can't remember the Gus buildup, but I still can't say with confidence that he was biblethumping even then. Either way, he has toned it down tremendously.

People are clinging onto something he said early into his UFC career and when anything else happens to him, they cry "Look what he said five years ago!"

It's just silly to me..

Also- are kids even allowed at all UFC events?

How does he put himself up like a saint ? For saying he believes in God and saying he likes to be a role model ?

And how is he really far off ? For doing some cocaine and crashing his car into a pole ?

I crashed my car into a pole before and I wasn't even drunk.

Shit happens

You sound great at driving.

200.gif

You sound great at driving.

200.gif

I am actually the greatest driver who ever lived.

When I said I crashed my car into a pole, technically it wasn't a lie, but in reality, all i did was touch the pole with my bumper one night, and that's really the only fault you can find in my driving, I've never actually crashed and only been pulled over two times, and I never will crash and I am still.... the greatest driver ever.

No Hendo it was probably the immense amount of testosterone you injected during the TRT era.
Point_over_your_head.jpg
People are clinging onto something he said early into his UFC career and when anything else happens to him, they cry "Look what he said five years ago!"
Less than three, actually.

Plus, "not putting himself on a pedestal".. you should watch some of the interviews he had before the Rashad fight, lol. dropping the phrase "role model" every fifteen seconds and shit.

The fact is he got caught out trying to be someone he just isn't with the DUI, and he's been doing damage control ever since.

Inspiring people...

I've been following Jon since he came on the scene watched his growth and development. The only thing that interested me about Jon was what he did in the cage.

Sadly I believe Jon's whole image was a marketing campaign not sure if it was his own management or the UFC image squad or both orchestrated the good guy fighter image. Being young and being told by millionaires we gonna make you rich, f*k that sign my ass up for God squad duty.

I started to see this careful marketing when Jon single handedly took down a mugger/snatcher just before a title fight. Lucky enough someone had a camera to take a pic? It was only a matter of time before the paint started to crack.

I liked Jon then like him even more now knowing that I don't have hide my weed or spray air freshner all over the place just in case Jon rolls by.

There are more than a few LA party girls who can probably speak to hendos true feelings on cocaine

I am actually the greatest driver who ever lived.

When I said I crashed my car into a pole, technically it wasn't a lie, but in reality, all i did was touch the pole with my bumper one night, and that's really the only fault you can find in my driving, I've never actually crashed and only been pulled over two times, and I never will crash and I am still.... the greatest driver ever.

200.gif

Back