Hendo: Maybe staying away from the cocaine has helped prolong my career

I have always liked Dan but now I think he is great

Nice comeback by Hendo following Jones "50 60 yr old Hendo" remark during Bad Blood

Why are rich athletes automatically role models for kids?

Oh come on. 'tis the price rich athletes pay and burden they bare for being more talented and, well, rich than crappy people and failing parents who are jealous of them.

Come at me, anyone, for more truth. I have lots more.

Hendo is so sour about being called old man Henderson

What's so bad about doing some cocaine anyway ? I mean is that like the end of the world or something ?

I don't know if it's against the rules of the UFC or the commissions or whatever, I don't know if it's a banned substance or whatever, but frankly, I don't give a shit.

Hendo is the one who is fake and being silly, because the only reason he acts all high and mighty about the cocaine is the fact that it is illegal in most places and usually frowned upon and considered to be some terrible thing.

It is a drug, and people take drugs and people need to learn to deal with that. I don't think there is anything wrong with someone taking some cocaine, it's not like Jones is some street addict.

Hendo is just acting all high and mighty because "DRUGS ARE BAD KIDS, DON'T DO THEM, THEY'RE TURRIBLE"

I respect Hendo a lot but he shouldn't be looking down his nose at Jones for sniffing some coke.

Hendo is the man, spot on about Jones not being genuine.

Because parents don't take the time and teachers are under paid a day don't give a shit.

As the great Tupac Shakur once said, "a role is something you play; a model is something you make; both of them things are fake"

A man that is true to himself is not concerned with being a role model and not concerned with how he is perceived by others, he is concerned with doing what he feels is right.

What's so bad about doing some cocaine anyway ? I mean is that like the end of the world or something ?

I think it is not the drug use. More the fact that he has talked about snitching on people smoking cannabis. Talked about never being caught doing DUI.
Always on with the christian thing...
Inspiring people...

Just always comes back to him trying to portray himself as something that he is very far from being.

Good avatar. Manson painting.

Dan stop acting holier than thou, and we know the real reason why you and your body held up over the years. Your body had no room to digest cocaine you had your own chemical concoction going on.

And who really cares how Jon acts in public as opposed to private. I don't hang with Jon privately and I'm willing to bet neither does Dan. Jon or any other UFC star as no obligation to become a role model let their parents be their example and moral guide.

You can damn well guarantee that Dana, Goldie and the other owners of the UFC are coked out of their skulls half the time probably, but when one guy gets busted for it once they try to make it out to be some big deal.

You can damn well guarantee that Dana, Goldie and the other owners of the UFC are coked out of their skulls half the time probably, but when one guy gets busted for it once they try to make it out to be some big deal.

But are they constantly going on about being inspiring, role models, good guys, snitching...

No Hendo it was probably the immense amount of testosterone you injected during the TRT era.

500px-Rustle-mania.jpg

btw Hendo didn't start TRT until he was 36. He was already crowned tournament champion in both the UFC and Pride by then

Maybe coke is the reason Jones beat Machida, Belfort, Rashad and Cormier.

Yes Dan, staying away from Cocaine prolonged your career.

ok_040513_don-wink.gif

Back