Henderson: "Dern will be bigger that Rousey."

Her debute was less than mediocre. She couldn't even finish a 1 dimensional kick boxing fighter. Best female grappler on the planet? lol I'm not a Rousey fan but Rousey would toy with this poor kid. Dern will just end up like Roles Gracie and get beat up against real WMMA fighters

Oh yea, and she's the number 1 rated women's grappler in the world, is young pretty with a great smile, so it's not like she won't get a chance.

Really, how did she fare in the olympic's?

They are teammates. But it's important to remember that winning impressively doesn't mean much. Maybe that girl is a grinder but she can still be a champion without finishing 1 fight.

Her debute was less than mediocre. She couldn't even finish a 1 dimensional kick boxing fighter. Best female grappler on the planet? lol I'm not a Rousey fan but Rousey would toy with this poor kid. Dern will just end up like Roles Gracie and get beat up against real WMMA fighters

I don't know about that. According to her wiki
In 2015, she defeated Gabrielle Garcia in the semi finals at the Abu Dhabi open weight championships.

That 6'3'' 250lbs Gabi Garcia.

I don't know about that. According to her wiki
In 2015, she defeated Gabrielle Garcia in the semi finals at the Abu Dhabi open weight championships.

That 6'3'' 250lbs Gabi Garcia.

Well, largely due to a rule infraction on Gabi's part. Still an amazing accomplishment. She has also lost to Gabi several times. Note, I am not bashing Dern, holding her own against a monster like Gabi is just amazing, and she does it with superior technique whereas Gabi just overpowers her.

Well her future is a mystery. Just like her accent. Great to get praise from someone like Bendo but I'm sure that will bring a lot of pressure as well.

Ah her American accent you mean? Everyone speaks that way unless ur from the tri state area. Good ol' Murrican accent.

But dat ass

Much more attractive for sure. Fighting skills too soon to say.

i hope not, dern should stay in shape, but round is a shape, as ronda knows.

Ah her American accent you mean? Everyone speaks that way unless ur from the tri state area. Good ol' Murrican accent.

But dat ass
Recent videos she has a slight Brazilian accent which is weird since she did have your typical american accent in earlier videos and was born and raised in the states.

Well, largely due to a rule infraction on Gabi's part. Still an amazing accomplishment. She has also lost to Gabi several times. Note, I am not bashing Dern, holding her own against a monster like Gabi is just amazing, and she does it with superior technique whereas Gabi just overpowers her.

Yeah, just surviving that monster is impressive. Gabi isn't that good but she is still a black belt and massive and most likely on roids.

Recent videos she has a slight Brazilian accent which is weird since she did have your typical american accent in earlier videos and was born and raised in the states.

Lol yup I heard her accent change mid sentence before. It's kinda sad. There's no need for it.

She looks like a neanderthal.. Small forehead, huge grin.
image.jpeg

She has got to be faking that Brazilian accent. That's pathetic if so.

She has a few interesting advantages. - She is very good looking
- She is american, but speaks fluent (native speaker level) portuguese and is the daughter of a brazilian who is also an important name in BJJ. She will probably have good support in both countries.

Her disadvantage is not having Rousey's throws.

I think she will have a good career, but it's soon to tell how big of a star.
Her dad was a black belt in judo she should be a good judoka.

Q_2F7w.gif

Back