Henderson: "Dern will be bigger that Rousey."

Let me ask, but it's not clear to me. Are you a Ronda fan?

It's "bigger THAN", what the fuck is it with Americans? It's "bigger THAN", not "bigger that", nor "bigger THEN", for fuck's sake. Why do so many AMERICANS keep writing 'then' or 'that' instead of 'than'? And they also write "than" instead of "then". Beyond belief.

Just found out this:

Mackenzie-Dern-8.jpg

10261320_657868927595985_1603557536_n.jpg

Well obviously what Henderson means is, she's very attractive so if she can fight superstardom awaits. She is also only 23.

They train together so of course he'll say things like that. But if she can develop good striking...or better than Rousey's(not hard) then it's definitely possible.

But then again she doesn't have that bitchy deluded, thinking she's the hottest shit ever attitude.

Is she from Ireland? Cause when I look at her, my weiner doubles in size

hqdefault.jpg

Omg. Would. Wood.

Doesn't it just smack of sexism that whenever a female fighter comes around it's almost always usually her looks that come first?

I hate to say it though, this sport is not one wherein a woman keeps her good looks. Those pretty faces all turn to hamburger meat eventually. Either by way of fist or supplements.

That is the way of the JBG (PBUH) and it is good. The eight sided altar gives no favors once the door locks.

It's "bigger THAN", what the fuck is it with Americans? It's "bigger THAN", not "bigger that", nor "bigger THEN", for fuck's sake. Why do so many AMERICANS keep writing 'then' or 'that' instead of 'than'? And they also write "than" instead of "then". Beyond belief.

Homonyms and similar words typically trip up stupid people. Every day I see tards (not just on Sherdog but certainly most of the population here is borderline autistic) that use 'loose' instead of 'lose'. Like, mfkr, it's more work for you to spell it incorrectly. On Sherdog many can't discern the difference between "dominant" and "dominate" as well as "past his prime" and "passed his prime".

What's up with people from where you're from? Seems like they're all little butt babies.

Well her future is a mystery. Just like her accent. Great to get praise from someone like Bendo but I'm sure that will bring a lot of pressure as well.

That is the way of the JBG (PBUH) and it is good. The eight sided altar gives no favors once the door locks.

Homonyms and similar words typically trip up stupid people. Every day I see tards (not just on Sherdog but certainly most of the population here is borderline autistic) that use 'loose' instead of 'lose'. Like, mfkr, it's more work for you to spell it incorrectly. On Sherdog many can't discern the difference between "dominant" and "dominate" as well as "past his prime" and "passed his prime".
Oh, and OP said "diluted" when I'm guessing he meant "deluded." Don't know if anyone else has caught that, but yeah, this shit's an epidemic.

Back