Hello Sherdog... who are your favourites?

I have no idea who any of those are haha. Are you taking the piss or do I seriously need to get my knowledge up? : )

I was taking the piss. They aren't names you NEED TO KNOW, but they're names that are fun to know. They actually have their own little place in MMA history.

If I were to really answer your question... Maybe Marco Ruas, Andrei Arlovski, Carlos Newton, Rich Franklin and Gary Goodridge, or something like that.

I see, bisexualMMA. You've intrigued me now.

Some great lists in here. I feel bad for leaving so many names out haha. But I'm not about to do a top 250 thread like that mad bastard last week. Credit to him for actually having an order though. Dunno how he did it.

GSP
Condit
Edgar
Aldo
Cruz

Also Jones.

Aw Bones Jones man. What the hell has happened there? I don't know what to think about that guy anymore. I was completely sold by his choir boy act years back haha

Khabib Nurmagomedov, Albert Tumenov, Doo Ho Choi, Yoel Romero and Stephen Thompson.

Jesus H Christ -- next time how about a condensed version? None of us like to read anything more than 3 sentences. You're lucky your ass doesn't get banned. Go the fuck away.

Jesus H Christ -- next time how about a condensed version? None of us like to read anything more than 3 sentences. You're lucky your ass doesn't get banned. Go the fuck away.
This is the type of response I expected to see when I clicked. Seriously though, good Intro. Welcome.

Welcome!
The AV says it all for me.

279.gif

Back