HELL IN A CELL Live discussion thread.

Yup, I was fully invested and hanging on every bump. It felt so good to buy in again because there wasn’t a choice and they worked it beautifully! Gonna be a tough one to beat.
Gotta give WWE credit for playing it smart with Rhodes so far. Using him as a big star, letting him keep his character and so forth. Gonna tempt a lot of them AEW folks in a year or so. Especially the originals who have never been under the E banner.

Gotta give WWE credit for playing it smart with Rhodes so far. Using him as a big star, letting him keep his character and so forth. Gonna tempt a lot of them AEW folks in a year or so. Especially the originals who have never been under the E banner.
They know how to do it when they want to(which is what makes it so frustrating). That song and entrance is a big piece of the puzzle. They had to have that and they got it. Cody has also done an incredible job playing a babyface. It’s not easy being a good guy anymore and he makes that crowd love him every week

This has the potential to be Massive when he returns. The program with Rollins is over which is also good for Rollins since he went 0-3 and after this Cody is the most Over Face in the Company. Reigns being the most over Heel . I know the WWE probably is throwing out a Program of Reigns and The Rock for Wrestlemania but I think they can hold off on that one for another Year. Depending on Recovery Timelines Rhodes coming back by the Rumble would be massive.

Cody is such an arrogant puke. He got a little ahead of himself he hasn't been on Vince's designer steroids long enough to be lifting so hard.

I feel weird being on the same side as Dave.

dirty.
Samesies dawg. Last night was refreshing though. It was great to see a hell in a cell match without trying to have a contrived cell spot. But the structure still held significance of keeping them locked in a brutal war.

cody overcoming all odds and going 3-0 vs Seth was also refreshing. Also I think Seth comes out of this even stronger if he comes out and says he lost the battles but won the war and put Cody on the shelf for months ect ect. Exciting times

When Seth came out to the Polka Dots we knew it was supposed to be Heel work but at the same time it reminded me that Seth and Dusty had a very good friendship and it must be significant for Cody to have worked a Program with a man that respected his father so much.

MVP legit looks like an overstuffed sausage

So Ezekiel’s character is just half Macho Man and half Ultimate Warrior?

Just finished HIAC, yeah that main event is one of the best matches I’ve seen in a long, long time.

Back